Paige is coming!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I saw it and boy would that be a interesting feud, if she does come up I would say she would drop the title to Emma?

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That was a boring promo
yea she doesn't have much personality. I guess we are supposed to mark because she would rather train than do her nails, but ultimately she doesn't have much going for her outside of her mentality. She's solid in the ring, but she won't be igniting interest in the divas division outside of the few pockets of marks she has developed within the IWC>

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yea she doesn't have much personality. I guess we are supposed to mark because she would rather train than do her nails, but ultimately she doesn't have much going for her outside of her mentality. She's solid in the ring, but she won't be igniting interest in the divas division outside of the few pockets of marks she has developed within the IWC>
Even the highlights in that match ween't all that. I hear all this hype and it's a big meh for me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Even the highlights in that match ween't all that. I hear all this hype and it's a big meh for me.
Yep. Again, I see two chicks who have the right mindset and want to become good wrestlers, but they just aren't all sorts of talented like you might expect if you haven't seen them work and only hear the hype.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score

*** Watch
Paige is coming she just called out all the divas especially AJ
Get Paige on the main roster right now!!!!! she is gonna kick ass

Paige is one tough chick. I've been following her since FCW, and she's the real deal. I'm excited to see her on the main roster.