Paige/Cameron feud WTF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So ive just seen footage on WWE.com of Cameron confronting Paige at her Payback interview saying she has busted her ass all year and Paige just walks in and takes the title and shes just rookie who hasent earnt it and im like WTF shut the fuck up bitch Paige has wrestled for 8 years and she has paid her dues and she deserves to be divas champion. Anyways they both wrestled on Superstars and Paige put Cameron in her place lol

Reactions: AdamRose

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Other people train to get where they are- Paige isn't the only person that did that.

Reactions: Muur

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
There is no Paige/Cameron feud... it was one match lol

Paige will be doing the same thing with every single diva until AJ returns and takes her title back.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'll send $100 on pay pal to any mod that perma bans the skid mark on this forum's underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: Muur and Majour

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I'll send $100 on pay pal to any mod that perma bans the skid mark on this forum's underwear.
Crayo doesn't even post anymore so you're basically spending $100 for no reason.

Oh, and this post should be in the suggestions section, not on this HQ thread. :)

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
If this BLFFL persona is just a joke, I have to say, it's the most annoying and heartless prank to ever be made on the internet, but mostly annoying

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So ive just seen footage on WWE.com of Cameron confronting Paige at her Payback interview saying she has busted her ass all year and Paige just walks in and takes the title and shes just rookie who hasent earnt it and im like WTF shut the fuck up bitch Paige has wrestled for 8 years and she has paid her dues and she deserves to be divas champion. Anyways they both wrestled on Superstars and Paige put Cameron in her place lol
Get.Your.Fucking.Tubes.Tied.

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like BLFFL

But is with the fasination with womens wrestling, its shite

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score

Nice.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So.. 1 WWE.com segment and a superstars match = feud these days? I must be tripping if that's what's being presumed here by the OP.
I like BLFFL

But is with the fasination with womens wrestling, its shite
Eff you dude that's my division you're ragging on. You homo dawg? Only wanna see dude's wrestling or something? Can't believe you're opposed to a nice pair of tits or an ass or even some nice gams rolling around in some skimpy outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: seabs