• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paige and Alicia Fox joins Total Divas

Ovaldinho

Soon enough Total Divas will be the Divas Division and the Divas will have catfights on the show to determine the Divas champ etc.....

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Wasn't there a rumour that Vince didn't want any Diva in TD to hold the Divas title....

WHO THE FUCK IS LEFT???
Oh it's been confirmed from what I hear. And Charlotte mofos! Thats who! She and Becky Lynch had an outstanding match on NXT last week. It was a divas match and I would rate it higher than many of the male roster matches. It was that damn good.

acailler

Oh it's been confirmed from what I hear. And Charlotte mofos! Thats who! She and Becky Lynch had an outstanding match on NXT last week. It was a divas match and I would rate it higher than many of the male roster matches. It was that damn good.
But they aren't on the main roster...therefore.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
A to the J Lee, Lana and Emma are left but I doubt Lana would get a chance.. so AJ can just hold it the whole time.

TMBS

As much as I care about the Divas...

This is a great opportunity to see the females... assets.
:pity2:

Majour

Filthy Creep
As much as I care about the Divas...

This is a great opportunity to see the females... assets.
:pity2:

50aab22e3aa67424e2bc1f90cc1d55ba.gif