Pacquiao Vs. Mosley Results With Scott Christ, UFC 130's Travis Browne, UFC 129 Recap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Live streaming video by Ustream

Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:

How to Listen

How to Interact

Today on "MMA Nation" we're going to cover all of the results from last night's Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley boxing event. We'll talk about whether Mosley needs to retire, what's next for Pacqauio, why MMA media covered the event and more. BadLeftHook.com's Managing Editor Scott Christ will be on hand to discuss.

Looking ahead to UFC 130, we'll talk to UFC heavyweight fighter Travis Browne as he prepares to take on rising prospect Stefan Struve. We'll talk to Browne about training at Alliance, prepping for Struve's height and much more.

And since I was off the air last week, I'll talk about my UFC 129 experience. We'll go over everything from meeting Jordan Breen in person, attending the live show, my thoughts on Toronto, the UFC social circle and more.

And, of course, we'll also be taking all of YOUR calls. It's toll free anywhere in North America, so don't be shy.

"MMA Nation" will air tonight 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan. To listen live over the Internet, go to The Fan's website and click "Listen Live".

Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @MMANation. Email here.

Talk to you then.