Pacquiao vs. Mosley Recap and Dana White Talks Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson on th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Fight Fix host Dustin Green recaps the main event of Saturday night's boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and "Sugar" Shane Mosley. He then runs through the Rashad Evans saga, capping off with an interview with UFC President Dana White. Video here:

Transcription in the full entry.

You can also see The Fight Fix at CSNWashington.com.

SBNation and Comcast SportsNet are proud to bring you The Fight Fix here on BloodyElbow.com and SBNation.com/MMA every week.

Dana White Interview transcript:

1:30, on Rashad Evans: "I haven't talked to him in a while, and not because there's any problem with us. He and I are fine. We squashed all the stuff that happened before. But, I have to admit, and he knows it, and he's gonna have to admit pretty soon too, I was right. I was right and he was wrong. Here's what you don't do in the fight business, you don't sit out and say ‘I'm gonna wait for the title shot and I'll sit out for a year and wait ‘till this guy - who just blew his knee out - heals.' That's insane. You're a young guy, there's a small window of opportunity in the fight business. And, you have to stay busy, stay consistent, and keep fighting. He thought it was wrong. Shogun - he thinks he's gonna get that fight, he gets injured. Then he's next in line, and he's getting ready to fight again - his opponent gets injured. And now he's in line for another fight and the kid's been sittin' around for almost a year and a half, hasn't fought, has ring rust, and hasn't got paid in a year and a half."

2:44, on whether or not Rampage is at a point where he can fight for the title on his own terms: "I dunno man. The thing with Rampage is...Rampage has been in this...I don't know what to call it...this funny place for a while. This guy is on the fence whether he's gonna act, whether he's gonna fight. Acting sounds great and everything else, but that's not where he makes his money. Fighting is where he makes his money. I can't figure out the whole Rampage thing. He's got a fight coming up against Matt Hamill. Let's see how he does. Let's see what happens. Let's see where his head's at. And then I can reevaluate Rampage."

3:27,on implementing overtime rounds to settle draws: "Well, I like it but here's the thing - it's not my decision, it's the commission, you know what I mean. The athletic commission has to make that decision and lemme tell you what - to go back in and change all these regulations and rules - not easy to do. Sounds great in theory, tough to do."