Pacman=Ratings????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Adam "Pacman" Jones is going to debut "tonight" on TV and while I am watching ESPN 2 right now on Mike and Mike in the morning they are both really plugging TNA Wrestling and Pacman's interview on a later show. Do you think that Pacman could bring one of the highest if not the highest rating that TNA has gotten yet. I am not a believer yet until Pacman plugs it but I think we might see a 1.4 or 1.5

What do you think the ratings for Pacman's debut will be???
Your thoughts???

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah he'll definetly increase ratings. TNA is hyping his debut for tonight so I'm guessing TNA gets a record high whether it be 1.3, 1.4, or 1.5 (doubt it). Say it gets a 1.4, next week it will most likely go back down to 1.3 because alot of that would be people who just wanted to see his debut and dont care much about wrestling. But then again maybe it will stay consistent as people want to see how he does in the ring and whatnot.

DarkTelsk

Reaction score
well in my opinion rating will go up on his in ring debut but then slowly fade as theyt see him in the ring more and more.

PeepShow

Nah, Im guessing iMPACT gets a 1.2 this week followed by a 1.3 the next once the hype goes around some more. I just hope he can make a difference. It will be interesting to see how they use him.

Reaction score
probably just a 1.2 this week, the non wrestling fans are just going to want to see him once and then they wont watch anymore since they dont care about the other stuff

Switchy

Reaction score
I reckn it's gonna be what I call the Kurt Angle effect. Everyone expects great ratings but it only increases a small bit and goes back to what it usually is in a week or two.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
he might incresase the ratings for a couple weeks just becuase people actually want to see whats up, but it will die down after that.

phantomgerald

If he continues to wrestle, then I think it will stay at 1.2 or 1.3 consistently, if not, he'll just fall back to the 1.1 or 1.0 level.

gashface

Reaction score
I agree it was and is a complete publicity stunt, but hey if it scores them some extra viewers why not. Anybody got a heads up on what the ratings for last nights show actually were?

xtremebadass

This is going to do miracles for TNA's ratings, they are getting into the media more than ever. WWE gets into the media, but the wrong media. Donald Trump sure as hell doesn't make sports fans watch wrestling, TNA on ESPN reaches out to the true sports fan and might attract a more likely wrestling audience to TNA.

Reaction score
I heard on the radio, SIRIUS Radio on the Scott Farral show, a friend of the shooting victim in the Vegas shooting that Pacman was involved in, is involved with TNA somehow. And this guy was involved in pushing them to sign Pacman. And that it could be a way for this guy to get revenge on Pacman. Not like, embarass revenge but hurt him revenge...