pacman finished with TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that Adam "Pacman" Jones is done with TNA. His contract expired at Bound for Glory, and TNA opted not to renew his deal.

TNAWrestlingNews.com is also reporting that Jones was apparently uncooperative about doing media locally for the show, which got people in TNA upset, since he was earning so much per shot (rumored to be around $25,000 per appearance). On a per match basis, Jones was the highest paid guy in the company.

C4

Good, he really didn't deserve to be in TNA and I never liked this signing it never helped the Ratings, leave Wrestling to Wrestlers not "Superstars" Adam Pacman Jones has nothing now, TNA gone and well you know the rest :D

Reaction score
thats true I didnt think there was much point in him even going to TNA having him hold the tag team titles without touching anyone at all? that just makes the titles seem like a joke

Reaction score
Im pretty sure TNA will get over it although there losing a few people atm

Reaction score
i'd be happy to stand behing Ron Killings and not do much else for $25,000 a night.

Reaction score
ye definitely and only come in to dodge somone or do a little jump over them lol so easy and to hold a title for doing nothing

Reaction score
whats his finisher going to be I bet it would involve biting of the ear lol and TNA could do with signing a few decent people atm who are actually going to stay for a while not just people hanging around for all the money who are going to leave after a few months not naming names COUGH COUGH PACMAN COUGH FATU COUGH

Switchy

Reaction score
I agree withyou all that he shouldn't have been getting paid as much for what he did (or didn't) do but I still think he could've been ok in a manager role for Ron Killings. I don't really mind him going if he's gonne be replaced by "Consequences" Creed. No big loss for TNA and if anything they are gaining after the release if he had wages like that.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I'm glad hes gone! He did nothing to boost TNA but he took their money!

Reaction score
^that was the only thing he was doing in TNA ye being killings manager would of worked better then getting into the ring never wanting to tag in and just making himself look like a idiot