Pacific Rim

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gohan is just trying to suppress his inner desires to get butt rammed by a cowboy on a secret weekend getaway

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I loved Pacific Rim. It is sad that they might not have a 2nd one due to not making what they wanted back in theaters. Favorite fight is that final fight in the ocean.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sure I didn't type the word 'know' in my post but that is more excusable than the never ending string of morons claiming things are ironic without even having a loose grasp on the concept of irony.

Reactions: Rogue

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sure I didn't type the word 'know' in my post but that is more excusable than the never ending string of morons claiming things are ironic without even having a loose grasp on the concept of irony.
I wasn't pickin on you or anything bro, just fixin.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Reactions: the_hoff

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
This is true. Also,fuck you,you b rate forum traitor.:jonobomb:

To the OP,I haven't seen it yet but it's definitely on my short list of movies to watch.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
have it ready to watch, but every time i start i want to wait until my projector is at 100% since it's hooked up to the surround. I have heard great things, but all have been related to how appealing the movie was in theaters. Shouldn't be too much longer.