Pacific Rim

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just saw this movie and was very pleasantly surprised. Reminded me of a live action Neon Genesis Evangelion. I don't want to spoil it but those of you that have seen that series then watch this movie will see the various connections. I was expecting a dud after seeing the previews and reviews but it held my attention the whole time. Great effects, good acting, and decent story. Give this a try if you're into sci-fi. Has anyone else seen it, if so, what are your thoughts?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Already saw it. Was pretty good, something I would watch twice but that's about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've heard good things surprisingly. was going to see it in theaters but since I missed that I doubt I will watch it.

seems like you needed to see it in theatre to do it justice

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
What's it about?
Monsters invade Earth. Earth uses giant robots piloted by human duos to fight them off. Monsters get stronger, humanity must make a last stand. Plus a lot of side story that I don't want to give away. Main character is played by Charlie Hunnam aka Jax from SOA.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Aka Pete from Green Street, also isn't that guy from Broke back mountain in it? I wanted to see it but never got round to it. I'm posting here to get alerts tomorrow to remind myself to watch and critic it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Aka Pete from Green Street, also isn't that guy from Broke back mountain in it? I wanted to see it but never got round to it. I'm posting here to get alerts tomorrow to remind myself to watch and critic it.
No idea, the only person I know that was in broke back mountain is dead.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Forgot to post my rating.

8/10. If the story was a little tighter and there were more robot fighting scenes, I would've rated it even higher.