P.p.c

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol 8/10 cause ur sisters pretty hot.

the middle one is the best tho

jwind

Reaction score
I swear some people around either really need to learn how to rate something or just not do it at all.

This piece of "art" is absoulety no where near a 7 or 8. Maybe ya'll are seeing a different picture than I am, cuz the one I see a 5 year old kid could do.

Wrestling Station

Just for all your knowledge, the high scores in this thread were just a joke and making fun, and i knew it, so next time for everyone, either rate correctly and give feedback, or just dont post a spam like that just to make fun of the thread starter as this is not HIAT. Next time warnings will be given.
thanks.

Reaction score
The 3rd girl looks waay fine to bad the sig isn't . .

1/10

I don't see any effects and the text looks too simple. .

It really just looks like you pasted all the picts together , added a border then made the PPC text blink . . No effort whatsoever . .