Ozil to Arsenal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Gf39Y1z.png

Still waiting :(

Reactions: Nano

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Sucks. He wanted to be important. Madrid wanted money, they need to resign Cristiano. They will use Ozil's salary. Mesut was a top guy. Gracias Ozil

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not being sarcastic. Di Maria is one of the most underrated players at Madrid, and has been your best player so far this season by a mile. His work rate is unmatched. Ozil is too good though for Arsenal and Madrid should not have sold him. His chances created per minute ratio is the best in your club by a mile. Perhaps they see Isco as his replacement.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I agree with you when you say di Maria is the most underrated player in Madrid, and he's really good, but it may be because he's a fast player. I think Ozil is better because the game looks much more fluid than when di Maria is playing + di Maria is only good using his left foot while Ozil uses his right foot more