• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kibondo

Reaction score
Yeah, hi. It's me again. :)

So I had to make another poster (I know I'm whoring out the format, sorreh), and it had to be about music. I thought about it for a little while, looked to my right, and saw my concert tickets for Jean Michel Jarre in May. And BAH GAWD DAT'S IT~!

The use of space in GFX seems to be unpopular these days, for some reason some guys stuff a huge bunch of elements in one tiny spot for the heck of it. I wanted this piece to be about colour combinations, odd shapes and textures, paint splatters and vintage typography.

And here is what I came up with. Rates appreciated as always. :3

3407450288_4ccf0ddc4f_b.jpg

Reaction score
I like it, love the diagonal lines. one thing tho,, i do not quite like the splatter brush you used, something about it looks slightly wierd

seX-Power

Wow, some more great work here. I love the art's simplicity and how the bg subtly changes colour. The text is alright and I love those lines behind it. The paint splatter works well here and I like your choice of colours. Sure, there's a lot of empty space but it doesn't take away from this piece as a whole.

Beer

You know how I feel about this Kibbeh. 7/10. Eye Catching and Gorgeous to look at.