Owens Stunner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
So, Owens does the stunner as his finisher, not new news, but I have to say that it’s stupid. The stone cold stunner was kayfabe damaging because stone cold had some pretty big arms, and the move suited his style.

I’m sorry but Owens fatass doesn’t fit this move at all. Him pinning anyone after a stunner makes me cringe. I know finishers are moves that superstars have perfected and nailed the technique, and I’m not saying that Owens doesn’t have any technique with it, but he just doesn’t fit that move with his build.

Idk, what do you all think?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Stone colds okay with KO using it, so i dont see why not.

Doesnt bother me tbh, maybe how bad shane is at taking the stunner, like that one time he botched it horribly lol.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Stone colds okay with KO using it, so i dont see why not.

Doesnt bother me tbh, maybe how bad shane is at taking the stunner, like that one time he botched it horribly lol.
I know Austin said he could and he prob did because he felt bad for his fat ass doing a dumb power bomb.

And yeah, idk why Shane’s cocained ass is even wrestling.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
He's a Austin fan. I guess that's why he does it... I've seen him do it a couple times and it came across as a fan imitating his favorite wrestler.. So awkward.

It reminds me of that hoe Sasha Banks doing the Frog Splash.. It's like, come up with your own shit and stop trying to be your favorite wrestler, marks.

Reactions: edge4ever

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So, Owens does the stunner as his finisher, not new news, but I have to say that it’s stupid. The stone cold stunner was kayfabe damaging because stone cold had some pretty big arms, and the move suited his style.

I’m sorry but Owens fatass doesn’t fit this move at all. Him pinning anyone after a stunner makes me cringe. I know finishers are moves that superstars have perfected and nailed the technique, and I’m not saying that Owens doesn’t have any technique with it, but he just doesn’t fit that move with his build.

Idk, what do you all think?
I agree with you Edge...

Although not because of the body-type reasoning...
mainly because I think its a lame ass attempt for
Owens to get over by using a move of a popular
past star.

Now I have no problem with any performer pulling
a random move from nowhere as a surprise...(I once
saw Becky Lynch deliver a "Straight Fire" Stunner to
James Ellsworth on some house show footage & it
actually looked really good...mainly because her hair
"enhanced" the moves impact) but Owens adopting
the Stunner as his full time finisher is just lame.

I prefer the Pop Up Powerbomb or even the "Bullfrog"
Splash as a finisher for KO.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I agree with you Edge...

Although not because of the body-type reasoning...
mainly because I think its a lame ass attempt for
Owens to get over by using a move of a popular
past star.

Now I have no problem with any performer pulling
a random move from nowhere as a surprise...(I once
saw Becky Lynch deliver a "Straight Fire" Stunner to
James Ellsworth on some house show footage & it
actually looked really good...mainly because her hair
"enhanced" the moves impact) but Owens adopting
the Stunner as his full time finisher is just lame.

I prefer the Pop Up Powerbomb or even the "Bullfrog"
Splash as a finisher for KO.
Agreed. Don’t mind if he did it out desperation now and then, sure. But it doesn’t make sense for him to do it. I’m not expecting him to be the perm norm lame fatass and nail a standing body splash or something, but good lord this stunner needs to end.
[automerge]1565400801[/automerge]
He's a Austin fan. I guess that's why he does it... I've seen him do it a couple times and it came across as a fan imitating his favorite wrestler.. So awkward.

It reminds me of that hoe Sasha Banks doing the Frog Splash.. It's like, come up with your own shit and stop trying to be your favorite wrestler, marks.
Yeah, and it’s just one of those things that I watch and I’m like ewwww no no no. Hell, Cena has more of the body type for it and his was awful too. It just only fits certain personas. It would be like his fatass hitting a tombstone or something. Doesn’t work.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also, @Red Rain stop being trollish and just disagree with every I post in here. Be man/woman and just speak your mind, that’s what the forums are for :)
[automerge]1565455387[/automerge]
Speaking of stunners, my fav selling of the stunner is when he did it to SCOTT hall at mania 18, legendary.

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Also, @Red Rain stop being trollish and just disagree with every I post in here. Be man/woman and just speak your mind, that’s what the forums are for :emoji_slight_smile:
[automerge]1565455387[/automerge]
Speaking of stunners, my fav selling of the stunner is when he did it to SCOTT hall at mania 18, legendary.
My response to you and all your friends who ask why I disagree with your worthless posts.

Must suck to have smoke blown In your face. Don't bother asking me this question again

large.gif

• Haha

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My response to you and all your friends who ask why I disagree with your worthless posts.

Must suck to have smoke blown In your face. Don't bother asking me this question again

View attachment 13530
Wow, the dickless at least have some balls, although small, very small, now and then, don’t they? lol.

Listen, Bucko, the whole “hard” online persona doesn’t do much but prove that you’re the type that would never be dumb enough to start shit in real life, and even if you did grow a pair and tried, you’d get destroyed.

But now that I have your worthless attention, please advise as to why you disagreed, thanks :)

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Wow, the dickless at least have some balls, although small, very small, now and then, don’t they? lol.

Listen, Bucko, the whole “hard” online persona doesn’t do much but prove that you’re the type that would never be dumb enough to start shit in real life, and even if you did grow a pair and tried, you’d get destroyed.

But now that I have your worthless attention, please advise as to why you disagreed, thanks :emoji_slight_smile:
That's where you and people like you are wrong. You're projecting my behavior based on the way YOU think.

I crave conflict. I'm very combative to a fault. Don't presume to know me when you don't.

As for your request, f*ck off Princess.

• Haha

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That's where you and people like you are wrong. You're projecting my behavior based on the way YOU think.

I crave conflict. I'm very combative to a fault. Don't presume to know me when you don't.

As for your request, f*ck off Princess.
All I know is that you’re a trolling pussy who pretends to be hard. Enjoy your “very combative to a fault” behavior. Hahaha

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
All I know is that you’re a trolling pussy who pretends to be hard. Enjoy your “very combative to a fault” behavior. Hahaha
Your whining b*tch a** doesn't know sh*t. Keep your wishful thinking. Keep trying to convince yourself of your fairy a** theories.

I disagree with an entire idea and cupcakes can't take it. Bloody hell

• Haha

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score

But now that I have your worthless attention, please advise as to why you disagreed, thanks :emoji_slight_smile:

He @Red Rain has a dick it is just very tiny and red hence the name due to rubbing it red raw 24 hours a day , 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

• Haha