Owen Hart = secret WWE CHAMP NO JOKE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ok just like the title says -

OWEN HART = SECRET FORMER WWE (WWF AT THE TIME BEFORE HIS DEATH) CHAMPION. THIS IS TRUE. EVEN THOUGH HIS TITLE REIGN WAS NEVER RECORDED ON WWE.COM THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SECRET AS THEY COULD. HERE IS PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WWE TITLE REIGN THE WWE DIDN"T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!!!, I WAS SHOCKED AT THIS AS WELL. HERE IS PROOF!!!!!!

There below is a you tube video of a secret house show match which was a few months before his death and he would go one on one with Bret Hart when he was the champ and than Owen had won it and the WWE kept it secret until now, they didn't even record it on wwe.com. No one knows about it...

This match was wanted to be forgotten about so much that they made this a lumberjack match with all the rejects and no bodies of the WWF at the time, which included the Bushwackers, Jim anvil and a couple others...

Here is the four - five minute long Video of this match where Owen won the WWF title and no one knew about it. Owen was forced to give the WWF title back to Bret Hart on the very next house show in some overseas country and when they came back to the next Raw Show in America and no one would hear or speak of this again. It wouldn't even be recorded on the wwe champions history...

This is the VIDEO FOR PROOF!!!!

[yt]IIzY_XY4y44&feature=related[/yt]

Thoughts... ON Owen being screwed over for the title reign he deserved ....
On this big Conspiracy.

This is such a big load of Shit on OWEN I thought it needed to be discussed, I was as shocked as you guys will be because I only found out about this a few hours ago.

DISCUSS!!!

CT Styles

hmmm.. Interesting. Well it was a house show and they would of dine that to make the fans happy so thats why they would of given Bret back the title. It wasn't a clean finish either so that would have been the reason for the surrendering.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Vince killed Owen. He couldn't kill Bret so he fired him. However, he tricked Owen into contuning his Superhero gimmick and killed him.

Just my two cents :D

Airfixx

ok just like the title says -

OWEN HART = SECRET FORMER WWE (WWF AT THE TIME BEFORE HIS DEATH) CHAMPION. THIS IS TRUE. EVEN THOUGH HIS TITLE REIGN WAS NEVER RECORDED ON WWE.COM THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SECRET AS THEY COULD. HERE IS PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WWE TITLE REIGN THE WWE DIDN"T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!!!, I WAS SHOCKED AT THIS AS WELL. HERE IS PROOF!!!!!!

There below is a you tube video of a secret house show match which was a few months before his death and he would go one on one with Bret Hart when he was the champ and than Owen had won it and the WWE kept it secret until now, they didn't even record it on wwe.com. No one knows about it...

This match was wanted to be forgotten about so much that they made this a lumberjack match with all the rejects and no bodies of the WWF at the time, which included the Bushwackers, Jim anvil and a couple others...

Here is the four - five minute long Video of this match where Owen won the WWF title and no one knew about it. Owen was forced to give the WWF title back to Bret Hart on the very next house show in some overseas country and when they came back to the next Raw Show in America and no one would hear or speak of this again. It wouldn't even be recorded on the wwe champions history...

This is the VIDEO FOR PROOF!!!!

Thoughts... ON Owen being screwed over for the title reign he deserved ....
On this big Conspiracy.

This is such a big load of Shit on OWEN I thought it needed to be discussed, I was as shocked as you guys will be because I only found out about this a few hours ago.

DISCUSS!!!

Well has anyone got any proper info about the scenario.... The chronology alluded to in that post is utter shit.

Bret left WWE (Nov 07) 20 months+ before Owens' death (May 09). That means that it'd have had to have been either during his last champ reign (SSLam 97 - SSeries 97) during which the Hart Foundation were united again.... OR before that when Bret was still face - One night reign Feb 07 or his SSeries 05 - WM12 reign.

1chiban

Reaction score
It's pretty interesting. I mean, nowadays they DO recognise titles won on house shows - like Londrick's tag title win last year and Mickie James' 1 day Womens championship reign, also last year I think. I get what you are saying Chuck, but they do recognise these days I thought?

The video above was obviously for Colissium Video, for one of those cheesy made-for-vhs compilations they did for Home Video back in the day. That being said, this match must be on a video somewhere...

Also that is NOT a few months before he died. That is blatantly early mid nineties - when they were having their ongoing feud?

Airfixx

That's gotta be late 94 then before he lost to Backlund.

I got a 1 hour Iron man match between them from a house show around then too.... It's all before the days of the monthly PPV (I don't think they need to pull this kind of 'denial' stunt so much now.).

I so wish that the title would have at least gone to Owen for a short while (before losing it back to Bret) during their fued... Their matches were awesome - The pair of them were so good that they could have fueded 'forever'.

Hmmmm... Think I'm gonna dig out SSlam94 and re-watch their cage match tonight. (Is it me or did the old style blue cages somehow make for a 'nastier' match?)

Markz

Reaction score
It's not that shocking! Happens all the time.

Evil Austin

I don't watch house shows Chuck, I thought they did record them... Also like above said they recorded last year when London and Kendrick won it than lost it i think it was like in the Philippines or somewhere near there and Mickie james won it as well for a little bit.

I thought it would just be interesting for you guys to see...... I didn't do anything wrong.

Ripper

Reaction score
I used to check out house show reports a lot, and I never heard of title changes happening that are not well known. I think if stuff like that happened it would be discussed more on the internet.

Does anyone have any reports of houseshow title changes that were not recognized on television?

The Rockers/Hart Foundation incident doesn't really count, but was actually briefly recognized on tv as having happened but was nullified due to the state of the ring.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
There below is a you tube video of a secret house show match which was a few months before his death and he would go one on one with Bret Hart when he was the champ

A few months? Owen died in 1999, Bret left WWE for WCW in November of 1997 so it's more like a few years...

I always liked Owen and thought he could become a good "underdog champion" but sadly he never got his chance in to shine.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wikipedia said:
Owen and Bret feuded throughout the summer of 1994, clashing many times both in singles and later in tag-team matches (with Bret joined by the returning British Bulldog). Two matches stand out in this feud: first, their Steel Cage match at SummerSlam 1994 which Bret won after a hard fought match.[17] The second was a lumberjack match on August 17, 1994 that Owen Hart initially won and was announced as World champion but then reversed due to interference.

So thats why it was not talked about cause well it didn't count cause of Interference

Evil Austin

But thats stupid ^^^ It was a lumberjack match whats the point of having lumberjacks if they are not aloud to interfere

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They can if there on the outside but they can't get in the ring..

Evil Austin

Even if it was outside interference I mean thats still pretty stupid they didn't even put it on WWE.com that he was a short time champ I mean how many champs have won it by help from others ? MANY!