Owen Hart - Ghost Sightings at Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
BTW, you gotta remember, Orton's been around the wrestling business for awhile, he could just be remembering him.

thats what i was thinkin...

i just figure that the wwe has someone up there incase they need to have something fixed up there and thats what u saw...

and how did u not see anything c4? lol... its obvious somethings there but i doubt its the ghost of owen hart coming to watch raw...

interesting videos tho...

Ballin

Reaction score
Hey...doesn't anyone remember that Kansas City got a new arena last year?

This event was held this May...Sprint Center opened last October

This show was held in the Sprint Center, Owen died in Kemper Arena...I really doubt this is Owen, and it's probably just a coincidence. The reason Orton looked at the rafters weird, was probably becuase he saw that stupid skull thing on the scoreboard...

No, it wasnt held at the Sprint Center. It was held at Kemper. WWE only went to the Sprint Center once which was about a month after it opened. Tickets were more expensive and the crowd wasn't as big. So they went back to Kemper and havent been to Sprint Center since.