Overrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Pink is the best pop lyricist today, she's fucking awesome for a pop singer.

I think the Killers, Boston, Usher, The Sex Pistols (kinda), 50 Cent, and U2 are overrated.

Wordlife

ummm hmmm

Sex Pistols, My Chemical Romance, Rise Against (though I like them), Pink, Pearl Jam, T-Pain.... thats all for now

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
ACDC, Van Halen, Rush, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Peral Jam, I'm sure there are other's that I'm not thinking of right now.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
ACDC, Van Halen, Rush, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Peral Jam, I'm sure there are other's that I'm not thinking of right now.

LOL

OMG OVERLOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Im going to blow up

Let's just call you an idiot and restrict you to Rihanna mmk

seX-Power

^ I thought you said that you were restricting comic to Rihanna milk. :huh:

But as for overrated: Chris Brown, Fall Out Boy, Evanescence.

I agree with HFH, Pink is one of the few pop singers I can actually stand. (her and rihanna)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
When did I ever say that I didn't like good bands? Just because someone is overrated does not mean that they are bad. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't saying that those were the worst bands ever.