Outside the Squared Circle with MrFetter (SUMMERSLAM ADDITION!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Hey yall. Got some free time on my hands, a promo already in & the itch to keep writing! So I present to you the Interactive community the first ever Outside the Squared Circle!

What is Outside the Squared Circle? Only the best ever preshow hype show review show on the INTERWEBZ! After Dredson Dose of course...I need to see the Doctor..

Anywho! Shall we begin?

SummerslamPosterFixed.png

summerslamcopy_zps7e08bcd8.png

First off I want to give HUGE props to Grimlock, Dod, & rawisrey. These graphics are too sexy. These guys are top notch when it comes to graphics!

...I would do unforgivable things to Trish...I mean -ahem- Lets go on shall we.

[video=youtube;Rg2BvmFKCvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rg2BvmFKCvc[/video]

Love this song as Summerslam's official theme. Godsmack is a awesome band; this song also fits perfectly for the fed.

SMvDBvJC_zps00994662.jpg

Shawn Michaels v. John Cena v. Daniel Bryan

Anytime you get Hoov & Blizzard together it's going to be a great match. I've had some experience with both of them and they are most excellent at what they do. I actually defeated Blizzard's John Cena once...then he went to another brand XD. Then you get the addition of a new up & coming talent in Shawn & this match is going to be special. I really hope the guys are going to be getting some more TT's in cause so far I've enjoyed the hell out of reading their TT's over on the PPV thread. Going to be intense for the strap!

CS_zps3e7f7b41.jpg

Batista(c) vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Reverend D'Von vs. Damien Sandow vs. John Morrison

Another excellent match thus far in the PPV thread. I commend these guys so far for the work they've put in. I know it's hard having to wait for a certain amount of people to take their turn; but they've kept it interesting & it's going to be a great match to read at the PPV. I'm pretty excited to see who emerges as the Champion after this one!

FvTR_zps19695077.jpg

Fandango(c) vs. The Rock

Unless I'm missing something I don't see a TT yet from either of these guys. I'm def waiting for it though cause it was only a matter of time before the LEGEND was back in a title hunt. Eh Slim?

AAvRVD_zpsdaa508c8.jpg

2 Falls To A Finish
1st Fall: UWF Television Championship
2nd Fall: MITB Briefcase
Austin Aries vs. RVD

No TT's yet for this match but once they get going I know it's going to rock. My Orton has a little experience with that Austin Aries fellow...

UvS_zps488b4543.jpg

Umaga vs. Sting

I got to hand some credits out in this match. First off to Dredson because honestly I've always known him as Stone Cold Steve Austin. A character that he perfected & made LEGENDARY in TT's & title runs in this company. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I came back & he was Sting. Let me tell you though I'm LOVING it. Next I have to give BIG props to Slim for taking a non-speaking character originally on television; and giving him a voice. What you've done so far with Umaga is phenomenal my friend. Can't wait to read your guy's match!

JCvRT_zps69bbee7a.jpg
John Cena vs. R-Truth​

One of the three...yes THREE matches that John Cena will be featured in at this PPV. I'm pretty sure that's a fed record right? Someone check those stats for me. So far both are at 1-1 which is understandable cause Blizzard is in hyperdrive mode. I also have to say I like Nat's R-Truth a lot so far.

DMvCJvTheBK_zps9d7a8875.jpg
Drew McIntyre vs. THE Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Jericho​

So far it's been pretty steady between everyone in this match. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Everyone is keeping it at a medium pace & not really dropping bombs so it's making for a great read as they really build & hype this match up. It's a tossup right now. It's going to be good. I can't wait to read the final product.

TTTTM_zpsa933aeec.jpg

John Cena & Edge vs. Dibiase & Barrett vs. Swagger & Wyatt

It's a bird. It's a plane! No! It's SUPAH CENA! This is John Cena's third & final match at this PPV. Def a lot of hard work being put in by Blizzard. We're still awaiting some TT's for this match. Once it starts we should be in for a good barn burner that's going to showcase the tag division most excellently.

AmbroseRhodes_zps82005cef.jpg
Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes​

May have just jizzed myself for this match. I mean you got two fed super heavyweight's battling it out between rawisrey & burnout. This match here folks has the biggest possibility in my eyes to steal the entire show! It's going to be the matches of matches. It'll be right up there from the greatest this fed has produced. No offense to anyone else. This match is going to be sweet.

CPvR_zps0e48b665.jpg
CM Punk vs. Rhino​

A extreme rules HIAC Match! Its going to be pretty sweet. Shawn & Rated R both great TT'ers going at it. Loser surrenders their rematch. It's going to be a good one folks. That's if CM Punk makes it past my Goldberg this week.....GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! (Cheap promotion lol)

CDvMVP_zps32ef111f.jpg
Christopher Daniels vs. MVP​

Another guy I gotta give credit to Rated R for. I used Daniels over on PWM & he's a hard character to use but fun at the same time because he doesn't speak as often. You basically can take Daniels anywhere you want to go when it comes to promo's and I applaud RR for keeping it fresh & entertaining with him. It's going to be a good match & hopefully we get to see some more TT's for it.

Ladies & Gentlemen that is our show for this SPECIAL Summerslam Edition of Outside the Square Circle with MrFetter.

If You would like to see another show please let me know below. It's fun to have this outlet.

I wanted to send a HUGE shoutout & Thank you to SBS, Dredson, Hoov, & all our writers & staff who make this fed what it is.

On that note remember folks..Please Spade or Neuter your pets.....GOODBYE!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Blizzard

Reaction score
haha, I remember that man, I think it was Starrcade? My first pay per view match as Cena and I think debut against your Orton. I had a lot of fun and wanted to do it again but randomly got switched over to Smackdown. I was pretty disappointed considering we put a lot of effort in that feud so I expected it to continue for a couple of months after that but guess not. Hopefully we get another shot at each other so I can redeem that loss, lol.

It's nice to read your comments on the matches, and I'm not sure about the record thing. It probably is, I don't remember where a single character has three matches on one pay per view so I probably made some history haha. Thanks for the comments and I'd love to see some more of these.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
haha, I remember that man, I think it was Starrcade? My first pay per view match as Cena and I think debut against your Orton. I had a lot of fun and wanted to do it again but randomly got switched over to Smackdown. I was pretty disappointed considering we put a lot of effort in that feud so I expected it to continue for a couple of months after that but guess not. Hopefully we get another shot at each other so I can redeem that loss, lol.

It's nice to read your comments on the matches, and I'm not sure about the record thing. It probably is, I don't remember where a single character has three matches on one pay per view so I probably made some history haha. Thanks for the comments and I'd love to see some more of these.

Yep I believe it was Starrcade. You were the first stone to the New World Order with AK, Rey, & myself.

I def enjoyed our mini feud we had till you was switched over to the blue brand. I figured we could of went a few more PPV's worth between us. Hopefully we'll be able to get together on a match & tear it up. If I pick up second privs sometime we might be able to.

I believe it is a record. & thanks man I appreciate the support!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh you got 3 matches as Cena... I got 3 matches as Edge, Rock, and Umaga. The tag champs are running UWF heh heh.

But I have to say this was pretty cool. And now some of the threads have posts so it'd be interesting to see what you'd have to say about those. But this is pretty interesting. I like it. Keep it up holmes.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Enjoying reading everything so far & expect a Epic PPV. Don't believe so far there's a match on the card that I think will disappoint.

Thanks for the compliment as well Slim

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Now a great thread. That three way World Title match was absolutely great. The storyline was unpredictable. I loved how the board involved in it. So with board supporting Cena, I think he will win that one. That championship scramble has the 6 best men in SmackDown. Fandango/Rock is the big one for Anarchy. Probably Aries / RVD will be cancelled, I don't know. Another match with huge history behind it, Umaga/Sting. Hope Sting wins that one. Dresdon is doing an incredible job, his Sting is really legendary. It's weird how Cena is in 3 matches. Hard TT'ing for him :D And my match, yay! Well for me that was a great feud and had lots of great TT sessions. When I think about how that come down to this, I just, WOW. I love TT'ing against Kendrick, also Drew is a great TT'er. I think Kendrick won't get this one. I see him going to top of SmackDown which he deserves. 3 generic tag teams, I support Ted & Barrett. Dean/Cody is another good match up. I am still amazed by Cody's turn to heel. That was so good. That made that episode of Raw amazing. Wonder if something will happen in huge matchu up between Rhino and Punk. Daniels needs to win this one. He is incredible since his return. Summerslam will be an awesome PPv for sure!