Outside the Square Circle is Bound...For Glory!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Ladies & Gents welcome live from Seattle Washington tonight here in Safeco Field to bring you Bound for Glory Predictions!

This is our second PPV edition of Outside the Square Circle , we're happy you joined us.

We have a stacked card to go through, & a lot of action already underway. Shall we begin?

Fillitupone_zpsdf03a3e6.png

First I want to give a big shout out to EoR for the poster. We've had our history but man you did a great job on the poster. Big ups.

[video=youtube;MwTv45OW5Yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MwTv45OW5Yw[/video]

Man I'm feeling this for the Bound for Glory theme song. There's a lot of chances at this PPV to live in that moment of Glory.

On to the card we go!

UWFChampionshipMatch-EdgevsCMPunk_zps57fdf9a8.png

UWF Championship Match:
The UWF Champion, Edge versus CM Punk

At this current time we've seen Edge make his way ringside for a promo, & Slim is looking determined to defend his title & be top dog on Smackdown. I'm hoping to see CM Punk make a appearance soon, I'm sure he will. I didn't get a chance to take on Shaun over on Anarchy but I've seen his work & it's solid. Overall I'm excited to read the match & the rest of the TT's. I'll put my prediction though currently with Slim defending his championship at Bound for Glory. Overall he's been a great champion, & a proud representative of the blue brand.

WorldHeavywegithChampionshipMatch-AJvsD-Bry_zpsabafe201.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan versus AJ Styles

One of the matches I'm most looking forward to. Bryan vs. Styles & Hoov vs. Chase. Both of these guys are work horses, & I can't wait to read the final product. I'm having a hard time predicting this one, but I'll give my honest opinion. When it's all said & done & when Bound for Glory comes to a close. I believe RAW may have itself a new World Heavyweight Champion.

UWFGlobalChampionshipMatch-KhalivsKane_zps019a517e.png

UWF Global Championship Match:
The UWF Global Champion, The Great Khali w/Ranjin Singh versus Kane w/Paul Bearer

Props first off to the iMPACT staff on building up to this match. I've enjoyed it. I'm also enjoying the TT thread so far. Coolhand's Kane is great, & as always SBS is bringing the Champion's fight. At the end of the night, though to a valiant effort of the Big Red Machine, I see Khali walking out with the Global Championship over his big & wide shoulders

UWFInternationalChampionshipMatch_zpsafaab79c.png

UWF International Championship defended in a Flag Match:
The UWF International Champion, Fandango versus Homicide

These two have been KILLING it in TT's so far & both want that title badly. Add in a odd yet interesting flag aspect & you have another excellent match on the card. Not to mention it holds two former & current champions in Chase & bumout. It's hard to decide honestly, in the end I think I'll have to side with the champion retaining his International Championship, and dancing on home.​

IQuitMatch-DeanAmbrosevsCodyRhodes_zps61694a3a.png

I Quit Match:
Dean Ambrose versus The Corporation's Cody Rhodes

Bumout vs. Rey. Its always a treat to read. Was match of the PPV last one IMHO; so it's going to be awesome to see both in a "I Quit" match. As much as these two have gone at it, I won't put a prediction on this one. Honestly though it's going to awesome to read, & to see who has to mutter those embarrassing words, I Quit.

FatalFourWayMatch-KevvsHuntervsEnzovsSandow_zpsc7dd3e6e.png

Number One Contendership for the UWF Championship, Fatal Four Way Match:
Enzo Amore versus Damien Sandow versus The COO, Triple H versus The Vice-President of Talent Relations, Kevin Nash

It's hard to put my finger on this one or whose going to win. All four have put up a fight & I've gotta give the edge (no pun intended) to SBS & HHH. We'll see though at the end of the night who walks out with this HUGE opportunity. Great effort from all four though!

RawvsCorporationMatch_zpsd3fd4456.png

Raw versus The Corporation Tag Team Match:
Representing Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Miz w/Ric Flair versus Dave Batista & John Cena w/Stephanie McMahon

RAW vs. The Corporation. A great storyline going on over on the red brand. Gotta say I mark a little bit when Dredson brings out the Texas Rattlesnake. So far seen a little action in the TT thread for this. Been impressive thus far, hopefully the other two competitors can get in on the action. In the end I have to give this one to Team RAW, cause Stone Cold said so.​

UWFExtremeChampionshipMatch-BigShowvsUmagac_zps893985cf.png

UWF Extreme Championship to defend in a Last Man Standing Match:
The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga w/Trish Stratus versus The Big Show

Another title defense, where Umaga has to fend off The Establishment's Angry Giant, in a Last Man Standing Match. So far both Doink & Slim have brought it, & I love the fact that Slim has actually turned Umaga into a speaking star, not just gibberish. At the end of the night I feel like Vince Russo has something up his sleeve; & that the Big Show walks out the champion.

UWFUStitlematch_zps9b3127da.png

UWF United States Championship to be defended in a Two Falls Match:
The UWF United States Champion, Chris Jericho versus The Undertaker versus Vampiro
First Fall: Three Way Dance (Eliminator round)
Second Fall: Steel Cage Match (1v1 Match)

I like the two fall factor of this United States Championship match. In the first fall I believe Taker will take out Vampiro; then in the cage match Jericho will eek one out for the victory & for Gold.

UWFIntercontinentalLadderMatch_zps844b8203.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Finals, Ladder Match:
Christian versus Juventud

Christian vs. Juvie. Haven't seen Charisma yet in this match, & the Mexicools are looking for a fight. I want to pick the guy who beat my Bully Ray in this tournament, but none the less my instinct is with Bumout here. I really do enjoy his Juventud a lot. Haven't seen many use him.

UWFIronmanChampionship_zps6e7f3215.png

UWF Ironman Championship to be defended in a 30 Minute Ironman Match:
UWF Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler versus Chris Masters​

We saw Ziggler take down Chase's Homicide, but can he survive against the Establishment's Chris Masters? I like Schmidty & he's a great up & comer. I think Blizzard somehow finds a way on this night though to walk away with his Ironman Championship. We'll have to keep a eye on Russo.

UWFHardcoreChampionshipMatch-KennedyvsEddieGuerrero_zpsde702026.png

UWF Hardcore Championship to be defended in a Hardcore Match:
The UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy versus Eddie Guerrero

Andrew is working hard to fight off Dredson's Guerrero, & it's been a great read so far. I believe once it's all over, I can see Kennedy securing his Hardcore Championship; but it's not going to come without a fight from Dredson. It'll be a close one, but I think the champ will have a slight advantage.

GrudgeMatch-SabinvsLesnar_zps837069f8.png

Singles Match:
Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette versus Chris Sabin

Haven't seen anything out of the two yet, but I'm sure it's coming. It's going to be interesting to see how Sabin can keep up with the size & power of the "Next Big Thing".

GrudgeMatch-HassanampOtungavsTheFacepainters_zps3206fd66.png

Tag Team Match:
Muhammad Hassan w/Daviari & David Otunga w/Brad Maddox versus Sting & The Ultimate Warrior

Another match we haven't seen anything yet out of from the iMPACT side; BUT it is young in fruition. Can't wait to see these guys go at it, especially with Rey & Dredson on board.

GrudgeMatch-BatemanCarlito_zps3fd45277.png

Singles Match:
Carlito versus Derrick Bateman

Bumout has been cranking these PPV promos out, & I really enjoy his Bateman. It's going to be interesting to see if he can handle the Establishment's Carlito. At this current time I have Bumout ahead, but that can all change within the next few days for sure.​

Matt Morgan vs. Jeff Hardy​

This was a recently announced match on UWF.com but I'm excited for it none the less. It's CW & Shengo. I've gone against his Jeff Hardy & he's solid, as is CW with Morgan. This one is going to be another barn burner, but I have to give it to Shengo right now. I'm really feeling the direction of his Jeff Hardy & he plays him really well.

King of the Ring Finals Match
Kurt Angle versus Austin Aries​

I gotta give it to Austin Aries. I love how he's being played; and he's on fire.​

Ladies & Gentlemen that is our show for TONIGHT! I hope you really enjoyed it, & feel free to send us in comments about the show.

We leave you now with a 24 hour marathon of Chilling with Chase Podcasts. Goodnight America and you stay classy UWF! We're out!​

Last edited by a moderator: