OutLAST - Only One Man Will Survive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Me too, stop being rude C4 and CMS, if it doesn't interest you, then don't read. BVD, this is a very interesting concept, and I must say - it has me hooked.

The Rated R CMStar

Man, for how long I was log out? Since when do BDV and Jhar control which threads can I read?

Anyways, here is my review:

BM: Taker vs Matt Hardy, nice back and forth action, great ending with Hardy coming back.

WM: N/A

BP: N/A

WP: Heyman-Hardcore Holly. I felt Holly was a bit out of character.

AC: A decent first and second show. I see you started a Taker/Hardy feud, too bad it ended so fast

BVD

Reaction score
We see a shot of Hardcore Holly standing in the middle of a path with bushes all around him. He is looking all around, but is not sure which direction to head.

Hardcore- "There's no way those guys are really going to kill. But... I guess if they have to... no. It can't be like that."

Hardcore walks through the bushes and notices Shelton Benjamin standing in the distance. Hardcore slowly creeps towards Benjamin and taps him on the shoulder. Benjamin spins around and Hardcore's mouth drops as Benjamin points a pistol towards him.

Hardcore- "Shelton, buddy, what are you doing?"

Shelton- "Hardcore, I'm sorry. I really have to do this. It's the only way I'll get off this damn island, man. Jesus... I really am sorry..."

Shelton pulls the trigger...

POW!

Wait...

An arrow slices through the face of Shelton Benjamin and he drops to the ground. Raven walks out of the bushes and raises his arms to the side. He has a sick sadistic look on his face and is carrying a large bow. Hardcore quickly runs back into the quiet forest.

To be continued...

:jason2:
The Undertaker
Shelton Benjamin

phantomgerald

Hey, i have to say I'm interested. But at least let the feuds last a little longer.

C4

WTF is wrong with JHar and phantom and who is the other one?
LoL this is Amazing, I'm not being rude... this is fucking fantastic and funny BVD, it's a weird concept but dude, it's funny! :roflmao: Shelton died too eearllyy :roflmao: I love this man! serious, here is the review :roflmao:

BM: Hardcore Holly vs. Shelton Benjamin
WM: Raven vs. Shelton Benjamin
BP: Hardcore-Benjamin
WM: n/a

Great 3rd show, just extend the rivalry a little bit and have a bit more comments on the matches, the rivalry of Shelton and Hardcore was really short but it was great to see Shelton die because he turned heel just a second before he was dead by shooting Bob. Good writing :roflmao:

BVD

Reaction score
We see Hardcore Holly running fast through the bushes and he is obviously very scared now. Suddenly he runs into something and falls to the ground. Two men stand up though, Hardcore and... CM PUNK! As Hardcore gets to his feet he sees Punk's fist clench and the brass knuckles he is carrying.

Hardcore- "Punk, this is getting crazy. You guys don't have to kill. I just watched Shelton Benjamin get an arrow through his face!"

Punk doesn't respond and has a possessed look in his eyes as he keeps staring intensely at Hardcore Holly.

Hardcore- "Listen, I really need your help. I know you're a good guy. I need you to give me a fair chance and if this really does have to happen, atleast help me go back to the house and get my weapon."

Punk- "You made your decision and you should live with it."

Hardcore- "Your whole life has been about making the right decisions, no drinking, no drugs, no smoking... but I'm sure you slipped up once or twice, Punk. Give me a chance, help me. Please."

Punk- "All I've got is brass knucks, man. What am I supposed to do with..."

Suddenly some movement can be heard around them and Punk hides behind a tree quickly. Hardcore doesn't know what to do and stands still. Suddenly JOHN MORRISON steps out from the darkness.

Morrison- "HAHA! I figured I'd have to be quiet and sneak up with these crazy weapons everyone has... but I find YOU! This is great!"

Morrison pulls an axe out from behind his back and smacks it against his hand.

Morrison- "Game over, Hardcore."

Morrison goes to swing the axe, but Punk comes out of nowhere and CRACKS him in the skull with the brass knucks! Morrison drops and Punk lifts up the axe and buries it into Morrison's stomach. Punk pulls the axe back up and hands it to Hardcore.

Punk- "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

Hardcore kinda smirks, showing his first emotion throughout the game and the odd duo of Hardcore and Punk start to walk the long and dangerous journey back to the building.

To be continued...

The Undertaker
Shelton Benjamin
John Morrison

C4

You fucking killed John Morrison, you bastard.. damn it.

BM: CM Punk vs. John Morrison
WM: Hardcore Holly vs. CM Punk - No result :g:
BM: Brass Knuckles/ Punk
WM: n/a

:roflmao: I love this, oh my god I just laugh shit out when I read this, but sad to see John Morrison die.
Again, just extend the rivalry a little bit and have a bit more comments on the matches, Good writing... lmao :roflmao: ahh, i lov u.

BVD

Reaction score
Chapter 5: Good Friends, Better Enemies

Triple H is walking through the forest and something hits him in the head. He drops to the ground and looks around frantically.

????? - "Psst, Hunter.. up here."

HHH looks up and Shawn Michaels is sitting in a tree above him. Triple H relaxes and gets back to his feet.

Triple H- "What the hell are you doing? Get down here."

Michaels shrugs and hangs down from a thick branch, then drops to the ground.

Triple H- "So what kinda weapon you get?"

Michaels- "I got a rope. I don't know if I'm supposed to choke someone or what, but this sucks. What about you?"

Triple H- "Grenades. Five of em!"

Michaels- "Nice. Hook a brother up, H."

Triple H really thinks about it before he gives up one of his grenades, knowing that if he lasts long in this game, he may need all five.

Triple H- "Alright, I suppose I can do that for you."

Hunter rummages through his pocket and tosses Michaels a grenade.

Triple H- "Gotta take a piss.

Hunter wanders off and suddenly... BOOM! As the camera moves around we can see a body laying on the ground, but there is too much debris on top to tell for sure that it is Shawn Michaels. Hunter walks back into view and stares down at the body.

Triple H- "Best piss I've ever taken. Hahaha."

To be continued...

The Undertaker
Shelton Benjamin
John Morrison
Shawn Michaels

JHar888

Reaction score
Haha, very quick read, but I liked it. This is an original idea, keep it going.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, first it was funny, now I am fucking mad: YOU KILLED HBK! bastard

phantomgerald

Nice read. And wtf is wrong with some people? " Fuck you, you killed wrestler X" go ahead and cry. This is how the game goes. STFU and read.

phantomgerald

Why aren't you continuing this? I find it interesting.

Evil Austin

yeah i just read the two pages for the first time and this was amazing.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
no offense but wtf? why in the world would all of this be going on? Wrestlers don't hate eachother enough to kill themselves, and or Paul Heymen. Im not trying to be mean but wtf