• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Other forums

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Do you post on other forums besides this one?

I'm on Wrestling Clique, same username as here.

I was also on Wrestling Forum a few years ago, although i left because it was full of crazies & weirdos.

From TCL 20 SE

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I've only ever posted on forums related to wrestling. I lurk Reddit quite a bit, but I never post on there.

I was on Wrestling Forum from 2012-2020. I left when they changed the layout, but it was a blessing in disguise because this forum is 1000x better.

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
I've only ever posted on forums related to wrestling. I lurk Reddit quite a bit, but I never post on there.

I was on Wrestling Forum from 2012-2020. I left when they changed the layout, but it was a blessing in disguise because this forum is 1000x better.
I was BlueCafu72 on Wrestling Forum, i used to wind up a lot of folks on there.

From TCL 20 SE

Swamps

Space Cowboy
There are other wrestling forums? This place is so much better, so we shouldn't waste our time with other places. ....

Besides most of the cool posters here are perma banned at the other shit holes.

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
There are other wrestling forums? This place is so much better, so we shouldn't waste our time with other places. ....

Besides most of the cool posters here are perma banned at the other shit holes.
Wrestling Clique is cool too

From TCL 20 SE