Orton sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
tried something totally different

Orton.png

Orton1.png

feel free to use them
btw didnt bother to add a border

C4

How do you do this stuff man? This is Great. Rep Added
10/10 for that fantastic Sig.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The extra light on teh 2nd one puts it miles ahead of the first one. They are both excellent though and would be perfect if it wasn't for the subject.

Nation

The extra light on teh 2nd one puts it miles ahead of the first one. They are both excellent though and would be perfect if it wasn't for the subject.

If you don't like orton why would you view this thread? I have a feeling your secretly a big orton fan. So why don't you come out now and admit it.

Mazz

Reaction score
I love the idea of the sigs,but their a bit too messy and dark.

7½/10

PeepShow

Nice work man. I like the second Orton one better. How do you get the "cut" effects of their faces like that. Nice work. 10/10

The Ripper

Reaction score
all 3 of those sigs are great

1st Orton: 9.2/10
2nd Orton: 9.7/10
3rd Sig: 9.5/10

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Got asked to comment on this so here it goes , i like it its pretty good i think its the best sig i have seen from you lately except from the jeff hardy one on here against SNACKZ.

Seems you got a little inspiration from josimar of WCF though

updatedsig.jpg

Nothing wrong with getting inspiration from other graphics though really if it gets you into trying different styles. i have seen alot of improvement by you lately on your graphics.