Orton says his match vs Kane is bigger than Bryan & Sheamus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bbsrtrain

Jobber
Reaction score
Cloud said:
7 mins Crayo u mad bro?

Dont forget we've got to squeeze Takers entrance in HHH's entrance in and then watch them lie on the floor for maybe 15 mins so Kane/Orton will be over in four.

LMAO

You have a great point. I am really really excited for the HIAC match but I'm not excited for the hours of laying down during it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
bbsrtrain said:
You have a great point. I am really really excited for the HIAC match but I'm not excited for the hours of laying down during it.

I'm a bit meh towards this match I know it's HIAC but I dunno I aint a HHH fan and as much as I love the Taker I don't see it living up to Rock/Cena or Jericho/Punk imo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao Cloud is right, it'll be entrances and lying down. Just like last year, one of the most overrated matches of all time.

HAHA WOO WOO WOO U KNOW IT!

Th3L3g3nd1

Jobber
Reaction score
I agree with Orton since we ALL know Sheamus will beat Bryan to a pulp. BUT, there could be an exception with AJ getting involve like WWE always do...surprising us. So, we'll see.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
He's telling the
5e5f3c6510576b9af4f1ad0f0f834b85.jpg
, after WrestleMania.

Not hating D-Bry and/or Sheamus here. :eek:tunga: