Orton reportedly needing time off soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It feels like Orton spends most of the year out of action than wrestling, lol. Still, let's hope he can solve his issues, although I won't bring my hopes up for a comeback in any different way than interrupting someone and winning a match with an RKO out of nowhere or something.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
17 seconds?

Sheamus plucks the IC title off of Barrett in 17 seconds. Then goes for a singles run with the tag titles to complete the grand slam.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
17 seconds?

No. 3 seconds.

Stopspot said:
Sheamus plucks the IC title off of Barrett in 17 seconds. Then goes for a singles run with the tag titles to complete the grand slam.

Ugh. I would love to see Barrett kick his ass at WM. As much as I like Sheamus, his booking is horrible.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

d2954859cbfe8f6dc1f40387a2a35ece.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

You brought it on yourself. I just painted up the worst possible scenario featuring the strawberry yogurt burrying machine.

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
Didn't he JUST cone back?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yep, Randy has been off and on TV for ages now, WWE seemingly have nothing for him. It's like "He gets cheers, let him beat some heel and pose", it's ridiculous.

Can't quote you because of the tapatalk sig :(

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
He left, came back, injured , came back ...etc . Hope he finally turns heel for gods sake.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yep, Randy has been off and on TV for ages now, WWE seemingly have nothing for him. It's like "He gets cheers, let him beat some heel and pose", it's ridiculous.

Can't quote you because of the tapatalk sig :(

Just remove the LG part.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Does this mean the Shumus vs. Orton Match for the World Title is off at WM29!? If so Orton take ALL THE TIME YOU KNEW OFF! :pipebomb:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Orton hasn't really been doing anything since he got drafted to Smackdown. I know he had the world title & all, but he was almost as much as a solidifying face in the WWE was in 09'. It's gotten worse since he came back, but I guess time off would be good for WWE to create main eventers, but Orton didn't really have a spot, he was just kind of wandering from match to match since he got back. It's a shame though because Orton is one of my favorite in ring performers.