Orton reportedly needing time off soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There is talk within WWE that Randy Orton may need some time off this year for some kind of personal issue. No word yet on the issue but we do know it's nothing to do with an injury or Wellness. Apparently it's some kind of family issue he will need to put time and attention into.
Second child on the way? Family illness? divorce? Who knows. All I know is that if it is long term WWE are gonna be forced to create more main eventers.

Read more

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Good news IMO. His face needs a rest. Seen too much of him over the years. Also, gives some other guys a shot.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I felt like this was finally the time to turn Orton heel. He could fued with Del Rio up until mania. Oh well, I hope everything is okay with him.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I felt like this was finally the time to turn Orton heel. He could fued with Del Rio up until mania. Oh well, I hope everything is okay with him.

Maybe they'll move up Cesaro to feud with ADR? That'd lead to some great matches.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
Maybe they'll move up Cesaro to feud with ADR? That'd lead to some great matches.

Maybe but Cesaro needs to drop the title at the next ppv if that were the case. Well, shoot. The way smackdown has been going lately, it could be tonight lol

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Maybe but Cesaro needs to drop the title at the next ppv if that were the case. Well, shoot. The way smackdown has been going lately, it could be tonight lol

They could do a champion vs champion for the title. Like Hogan/Warrior @ WM.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
They could do a champion vs champion for the title. Like Hogan/Warrior @ WM.

That would be PERFECT, pun intended, because it's a great idea. Unfortunately, we are giving the WWE writers too much credit. That'll never happen :sad:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
That would be PERFECT, pun intended, because it's a great idea. Unfortunately, we are giving the WWE writers too much credit. That'll never happen :sad:

:okay: You're right.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He has a boy as well doesn't he? Not with Samantha though.
Anyways, Dolph's must be happy. lol

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So, that means Sheamus is free for Wrestlemania.
Which means Sheamus vs Mid Carder Squash for WM 29.