Orton, Michaels, and Confusing Booking.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I think he just has a beef with Triple H, so everything happening in WWE related, even if its circunstantially related like this happening he blames it on Hunter. Now I am not saying or said Triple H hasn't buried people before, people that actually deserved the win(RVD, Booker T, Orton 2004), but that's it. You can't expect a main eventer, and like it or not, currently Raw's Number One Face and even Number One Superstar to go around getting clean loses to Carlito for example.

And by the way, you think HHH is behind Orton's poorly booked title reign?, well then see Cena's title reign and how strong it was, and then research a little on who's rumored to have booked that title reign.

The Rated R CMStar

Now you are talking on only one Raw. Orton is getting no air time, that's a fact, but last show at least was condoned as it was the return of DX. All the other shows, well, Orton hasn't been getting no time without having a logic argument.

Reaction score
Orton may possibly be the worst booked and have the worst story for a heel champ in a decade now.
Even with the new stipulation I doubt it will work in Orton's favor. I see it now, ref gets knocked out and HBK goes superkick crazy.