Orton/McMahon Street Fight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xDesirex

Reaction score
A street fight that would PWN shane is a 3rd generation so he might join and randy who knows that would be sweet to see him face his father again but in a street fight i dont know though they seem to be going alot of ways with this story line who knows what will happen

LKP

Has this match been listed as an official street fight or a no dq match?, not that there is any difference between the two?

noumenon

It's listed as "No Holds Barred". Which is pretty much the same thing as no disqualification..lol. I think the name just sounds a bit more serious.
I think a street fight more encourages the use of weapons and.......... CMON, CAN'T WE JUST CALL THIS SHIT A HARDCORE MATCH AND BE DONE WITH IT?

LKP

Hardcore matches are like falls count anywhere with weapons. And no holds barred and street fight is the same thing, but the match has to finish in the ring.

straight_edge76

McMahon/RKO I honestly nothing major will happen. For the time being, It will likely get built up until Wrestlemania and then either Shane/STephanie will help/cost him the WHC.

noumenon

Yeah...it's still no DQ though...thus weapons can be used in all of them. It's all the same shit, except it's not falls count anywhere.

LKP

So in that case should this thread be edited then in its topic name? Sounds picky but its not the official match is it lol.

noumenon

New name... the "Orton/Shane hit each other with shit but don't get disqualified, but they have to pin each other in the ring" thread.

Moonlight Drive

Didn't read the other posts, so excuse me if someone has said this.

But has anybody else thought that it may be Vince who joins with Legacy? I mean, from a kayfabe standpoint, Shane is the owner (Stephanie saying he can keep running the company, she'll run the show a few weeks back) but now Vince is back, so Shane is not needed. Vince comes down in the No Holds Barred match and joins up with Orton, thus Vince vs Shane II at WM 25.

As for, why would Vince do that, he is the puppet master. Shane is the puppet.

noumenon

Yeah, it was brought up. However... I think it's a bit of an extreme stretch that the owner of the company would be punted and then align himself with his attacker. He's not Dibiase.

The Rated R CMStar

If anything, Orton will punt Shane in the head at NWO taking him out. Then, it's revealed that Stephanie Mcmahon was aligned with Orton

noumenon

100% agreed. Steph hasn't has any physical contact with Orton yet. The closest she came was getting pushing into a door...by Shane getting pushed. And Orton looking like he was going to punt her.
I think the most likely scenario was to simply bring Vince back for one night and have Orton "injure" him to build some serious heat on Orton.
Steph will most likely align herself with Orton at NWO, revealing she encouraged Orton to punt Vince...ect ect. We'll see Steph run RAW for a while as a much need heel GM figure.
A few months will bring Vince and possibly Shane back to feud with Steph.

Because cmon seriously. When have we ever seen more than one McMahon on TV without at least one of them being a heel.

The Clash

Reaction score
I personally am looking forward to this, I guess it will add some life into no way out, because seriously, the elimination chambers are going to be predictable and boring.

We all know that shane has had some classic street fights and no DQ matches in the past, and Orton can pull off hardcore rules pretty well too, so it should be interesting. The heat has been brewing after Raw's incident where orton went to punt steph.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
From the gist of most of the posts in this thread is a McMahon is joining, why exactly?

Orton's already beaten down Vince and Shane and already faced off with Stephanie in promos, I'm not seeing the "McMahon joins Legacy... NOW" window. It's a fair statement and big plot twist but it would flop IMO. McMahon vs. Legacy could be something great, keep the parts you have.
Don't add an extra wheel to a T-Rex motorcycle!