Originals vs. New Breed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Originals
The Legend Killer 21
MatthardyV1
Soulpower
MonkeyStyle
Mike Chaos
Slash
Chuck
Mark
3lions
Xtemebadass
Montana
Wrestling God
Natural Disaster
Great One
JMay187
Nino Brown
MJ807
Noodle
Kassidy
DX2006
Kaedon
Knicky
Pro Spiral
Lethal Weapon
A-Man
JJdaBuckeye
Phantomgerald

New Breed
Mat
Defiant One
Hell Rell
The Anigma
+horza13+
Edge Foreva
PeePShow
Viva La Luke
The Italian Outsider
xtremehighflyer
wwemikeraw
Leviathan Batista
Famou$ 187
Travis Gerweck
wordlife 326
saif941
Nikki
dylansfsd
Oasis
CMS
wwe fanatic
JG-13
Wrestling Station
The Dark Knight
Headfirst For Hardcore
King Ash
Truth

Here are the lists and if the Admins don't have a problem with this could we have separate user groups.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Also know that this was an idea originally though up by me and LK....D1 helped with the list....Any objections to the list or to doing this at all please post.

Rell

Reaction score
Damn it, I admit you guys are much better than us. I will be upgraded to original soon enough for the simple fact that I'm just that damn good. Well...since I'm New Breed (for the time being) I guess must be loyalty to my guys, I will represent the New Breed with honor and Dignity, I have respect for the originals, but as of right now...Fu*k You lol

Soulpower

I'll say it again.. New Breed.

You can bring papa New Breed, mama New Breed, Uncle New Breed with the wooden leg, auntie New breed with the little chihuahua, grandpa New Breed with the walking stick and the wheelchair, it won't make a difference.

We'll still wipe the floor of the IWF with all of the New Breed losers!

Rell

Reaction score
^Thats how you feel Soulpower? After all the long nights we had together under the fire place singing "Ballad of Lacey"...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
You can forget all of that!!!SP belongs to the Originals now mother fucker

Soulpower

^Thats how you feel Soulpower? After all the long nights we had together under the fire place singing "Ballad of Lacey"...

That was personal!!!

This, right now... This is business, and my business runs through the Originals!

3lions

Reaction score
You can't beat the Original. FACT!

Rell

Reaction score
I'm making this post asking for my team (The New Breed) to please ignore all originals degrading post. Don't respond out of anger. Don't pay attention to the ignorance of their post. If we want to make a statement, we should resort to a non-violent approach. Trust me, follow my lead and we will prevail victorious!

3lions

Reaction score
What is this thread actually about, btw? Is it just something to mess about with in here, or is it a tourney or a usergroup, what?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
We were thinking about having diffrent usergroups if thats cool 3lions....its pretty much for fun,i doubt itll turn ugly