Original Sin Cara to part ways with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Hunico was the man behind the Sin Cara mask at last night's RAW. Word going around at RAW was that the original Sin Cara, the former Mistico, is done with the company.

On a related note, word is that the idea of bringing in Averno from Mexico to work with Cara has been dropped.
I've no problem with them replacing Mistico, but even last night they were still playing up on commentary it was him and referring him to a massive draw in Mexico and other countries.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't care about casual fans or the money they fork out on masks of a character they don't understand. It's so great that I got to put up with it. Hunico is one lucky bastard, though.

Oh and the Mexicools never wore masks in WWE.
Never said they wore masks in WWE or that Rey was unmasked in WWE. I said that Mistico's real unmasked face isn't as widely known as those luchas for example, which makes it easier to put someone in his character along with the fact he doesn't talk or have tats. It would have been much harder to replace him if he talked, had tats, and would have been seen without his amsk ina major global promotion