• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Original NXT Season 5 Plans

xtremebadass

What I could see Orton do, is have a long rivalry with Edge until Summerslam and it would end in some big match, like Loser Leaves Raw, than whatever show he would end up on he would get the belt. He should have stayed on SD! he has way more talent than Batista

MJ807

Reaction score
I think that Orton will get into the MITB match and then he will screw Edge out of the MITB match and win the match. Then Orton will feud with Edge for a while and then after that he will challenge the champion for the title and win it. That is what I see happening.

Great One

Finally, an Orton thread, so I can comment. The reason Randy Orton is good is because he rises to the occassion and steps up, and he hasn't had a chance to do this for a long time, due to multiple reasons, mainly because most of the people backstage hate him, which is lame as hell to hold him back just because of that while they're a pushing someone who is 3x less talented, who's attitude is just about as bad, and 10 years older than Orton (*cough* Batista). Anyways, I HIGHLY doubt Orton is going to win the MITB, but he's in the top 2 (only other one) who actually has a chance to win it next to the of course obvious winner who is going to be Mrrrrrr. Kennnnedy. I don't think there's been a wrestler who's career has been so fucked up at a younger age then Orton. He has a "legend killer" gimmick, whick is sick, but the only legit legends that had the balls to job to him were Flair and Foley (props). Someone said it before, but he needs to win an actual big feud and then a push and MOST of all I've said it before and I'll say it again, the main thing he needs which would get him extremely over and pushed to the main even/title scene is a faction revolved around him.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Yeah, they need to push Orton over Edge now. Edge is more established. I'd then put Orton over Umaga, Lashley and Batista in inter-brand matches. Push him back to one of the top dudes. Then give him an extended title chase at Raw, then title run at Raw. And if he'd then lose it, don't push him back down, keep him in constant pursuit ala rock/ austin/ hhh.

Great One

^^^No, putting him over Lashley would be absolutely pointless. He should of been put over Batista years ago, if Batista is still in the WWE, let alone in the main event title picture, I'm calling the main event for WM 24 to be Batista vs. Orton 3 years in the making.

Captive8

Reaction score
Finally, an Orton thread, so I can comment. The reason Randy Orton is good is because he rises to the occassion and steps up, and he hasn't had a chance to do this for a long time, due to multiple reasons, mainly because most of the people backstage hate him, which is lame as hell to hold him back just because of that while they're a pushing someone who is 3x less talented, who's attitude is just about as bad, and 10 years older than Orton (*cough* Batista). Anyways, I HIGHLY doubt Orton is going to win the MITB, but he's in the top 2 (only other one) who actually has a chance to win it next to the of course obvious winner who is going to be Mrrrrrr. Kennnnedy. I don't think there's been a wrestler who's career has been so fucked up at a younger age then Orton. He has a "legend killer" gimmick, whick is sick, but the only legit legends that had the balls to job to him were Flair and Foley (props). Someone said it before, but he needs to win an actual big feud and then a push and MOST of all I've said it before and I'll say it again, the main thing he needs which would get him extremely over and pushed to the main even/title scene is a faction revolved around him.

Yeah, Batista has been caught relieving himself in a diva's gym. Yeah, Batista has been caught doing several other things. Give me a break, Batista might have a bad attitude, but atleast he hasnt dont the childish and wreckless stuff that Orton has.

The only legit legends that have jobbed to Orton is Flair and Foley? What about Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker?

I thought Orton was a joke before and it was stupid to keep someone around who has little regards for the rules. But I have notice that Orton has been improving in my opinion since this DX feud has started. His in ring skills have improved over the last few years, and in recent months, so has his mic skills. I think Orton is starting to slide even more into that main event slot and he is going to be a star for years to come. Like other people have stated, he is the youngest main eventer they have. No need to rush him. But I believe this year, if things continue to go the way they are, we will see Orton in the title picture and possibly winning the title.

xtremebadass

Orton practically started at the bottom when he came back after WrestleMania, and I think he is back where he belongs, just a few more steps up that ladder and he's good

Great One

Yeah, Batista has been caught relieving himself in a diva's gym. Yeah, Batista has been caught doing several other things. Give me a break, Batista might have a bad attitude, but atleast he hasnt dont the childish and wreckless stuff that Orton has.
Oh wow, not relieving himself in a diva's gym that really effects his work in the ring so much... give me a break he's in his mid 20's he has room to "mature", Batista is almost 40, hence my point. I can't remember Orton ever getting into a fight with another superstar nor boasting of how he carries the show, I guess that's not childish huh, adults do that all the time.

The only legit legends that have jobbed to Orton is Flair and Foley? What about Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker?
Ok, I guess I didn't make myself clear. The only legit legends to actually PUT OVER Orton instead of win the feud and bury him some more. It's an opinionated statement in a sense because I don't count Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker as legends anyways, yet that is, definitily later in their career, but are they even close to retiring? No, probably not, 'Taker is probably the only close one and we don't even know that for a fact, whereas Foley for sure we can assume is pretty much retired, 2-3 matches a year if that, returns just to promote his shit, etc. Flair's age single handedly pretty much makes him a legend and the fact that the only reason he's around still is to put over younger talent justifies my claims to that and he will be retiring very soon, we can definitily assume that.

I thought Orton was a joke before and it was stupid to keep someone around who has little regards for the rules. But I have notice that Orton has been improving in my opinion since this DX feud has started. His in ring skills have improved over the last few years, and in recent months, so has his mic skills. I think Orton is starting to slide even more into that main event slot and he is going to be a star for years to come. Like other people have stated, he is the youngest main eventer they have. No need to rush him. But I believe this year, if things continue to go the way they are, we will see Orton in the title picture and possibly winning the title.
When's the last time Orton was in trouble for some stupid crap backstage? And he recieved his punishment, and I hope you realize Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and others were just the same way when they were his age, now look where they are. Point being you can look at him as a joke or whatever, but the fact is he's good and is definitily part of the future of this entire business.

CenaMark54

Orton has terrible mic skills. I dont think he'll ever be a permanent main eventer.

Terrible? I guess you could say he was terrible if you compared him to the Rock or JBL. You have to take everyone else on the roster into consideration before you call him terrible.

Orton is no where near terrible when you compare him to someone like Lashley, Nitro, Benoit or Batista. In fact, Orton is actually quite good on the mic and probably one of the top five mic workers after HHH, Cena, Edge, and HBK.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Orton is soo damn young still and thank goodness they havent shoved him down our throughts like theyre doin with Cena and Lashley and other guys,Orton will carry the company for years and thats a guarentee,Id rather wait than see him be world camp for 3 years like fucking Supercena.