Ordering PPVs online.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey,

Since WM26 is mere days away, I've been interested in actually purchasing this PPV online. I don't have Austar/Cable etc, and don't really want to wait a day or two, like I usually do. I'd love to fork out $50 for this PPV, just this one, and watch it live.

Has anyone here done it before, from wwe.com? I'm rather unsure of how it all works etc etc, but if anyone has stories or experience in it, I'd love to hear it.

No, I don't want to use streams. I don't like the quality, and 90% of the time they fuck up. So, dont bother mentioning streams...

Cheers, peeps.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I ordered one once and it was good quality and it never lagged. Obviously if you have a shitty connection it will suck but they have different streaming rates I think so you should be able to find one if you are on broadband.

The only downside to them is they are a couple of minutes behind the live airing so I wouldn't suggest following along here if you don't want every match spoiled for you.

Reaction score
^^^Can you order it, and watch it say...12 hours later? Like, a replay of the show? Cause I've only got around 3gig of download/upload left on my account during on peak. I imagine it would chew that up pretty quick, being 4 hours long. But I wonder if I can view it during my off peak times (2-8am) where I still have 30 gig left.

Yes, I'd be willing to sit up from 2-6am to watch it, lol.