Opinions on Jack Swagger?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Good in ring shocking on a mic not his fault tho. Need to play on his lisp imo and bullying in the past and just have him rip ppl apart.

DJMintOne

Jobber
Reaction score
Zeb Colter is great, but Jack Swagger is not. But I think that the alliance Colter-Swagger is great, but he alone is so boring

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I think he's really fallen off the radar. I think Zeb makes the storyline and not the other way around. For me personally, he doesn't have enough of a presence to really stand on his own. He's alright in the ring but I feel like he struggles the most on the mic. He's had minimal screentime lately and I haven't missed him.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Tehnical abilities? Great.

Otherwise:

9536e477ec7eff98d3a3bb27b49a7d93.jpg

Reactions: Farooq

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I was a big hater of the guy tbh up until he returned with this new gimmick, I really started to like him.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Well, when I first watched WWE in 2010 (I know but that's the time that has started to broadcast on TV) this guy was Mr. MITB. I didn't like him much and his WHC reign was lame. His achievements, feud vs Show and Orton. All that Okhaloma thing and "I did this, I did that when I was young and my father inspired me"...I hated him totally but his new gimmick, new style, Colter has big potential. I loved his new style and it's gone with weeding more. I started to like him after his return this year. Also his old theme sucked but new one is cool.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jack Swagger is an excellent athlete and a great wrestler in the ring. BUT, the All-American American disappointed me when he did weed few weeks before WrestleMania XXIX. But when he did compete at WrestleMania, I got happy. Most of his fans ultimately forgave him, I was one of those fans. As long as he's still an American Patriot and not on weed, he's still one of my face favorite wrestlers.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
When he first came into the WWE I thought he was great in ring. His character was very very bland to me, from the start until he left when AJ was GM, his gimmick just never impressed me. I always liked watching him wrestle though, so I always thought he was a great midcard worker just for the in ring experience, and when he got the World Heavyweight Championship and the ECW championship, I did tolerate his mic skills more since he did get pretty nice heat from the crowd.

When he repacked and returned, I thought he was just even better. He was more intense, more focus, his look is tougher, and he is just overall better to me now. Zeb and this real American gimmick is actually one that I do enjoy to watch. I do wish Swagger would say more stuff during his promos, and even try to get better on the mic, but this is still a huge step in my opinion form his old gimmick. I enjoy watching Swagger a lot, and I enjoy watching him with Zeb it's pretty funny too to see and hear all the boos they get from the crowd :haha:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I never really cared for him when he first entered the WWE,I felt like he was a less-charismatic version of Kurt Angle. When he returned with Zeb I was excited because he developed a gimmick with an edge,and, he had someone good to help get him over. I think it was stupid to take Zeb away from him,Swagger's lack of mic is the thing that is going to prevent him from ever getting over.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He's another one that bores me to death. He's obviously skilled in-ring but I can't get drawn into his matches like I can with a lot of the other guys. I find my attention drifting elsewhere when he's on-screen.

Reactions: Swift

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Is release an option?

I've seen enough of him with his new character.
No matter what his thing is, it doesn't work anymore after a little while.