Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Add more spice to it.. Loser will have to post the other's unshaved ass in his signature for a week. the the winner will have to see his unshaved ass in someone else sig for a week :yes: good deal!! (both losers) lol

gaydar.jpg

guess where you are fruitbiscuit

Wrestling Station

^by looking at your sig with that curryman dance, thats is severe gayness.

Qwake

lmao at DXDs sting gif. he looks freaky lol. this threads getting boringer!

Travis40

Wow, your first flame was weak, it reminded me of listening to you yell "AH I CAN'T GET THE CUMMING TO STOP, I NEED TO TELL MY MOM" in the SB that one night. I also remember trying to get you to stick your finger in your ass....that's all I thought of as I read your flame. Wow, fat jokes, really mature. Let me guess, you're some little black kid who's 12 years old who thinks he's tough shit, huh? That's the way that you've always acted around us in the SB and around the forum. I hate little 12 year olds who think they're "gangsta" just because they've got "blingy bling" and "a grill"...your first flame was really, really, really weak IMO, and I think that your unstoppable cum could've done better.

And BTW, who was the one that told me to make a thread about your cum?...that's right, you. And one more thing to add to this flame "WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN SHOWSTOPPA'S UNSTOPABLE CUM FACES OFF AGAINST TRAVIS'S BIG TIME FUCKING SKEET?!?!?!??!?!?!"

Reaction score
Wow i was joking about my cum.. and you still remember it from all these months. You need to get a fucking life i bet you dream about it too saying "oh my god i need showstopper's cum". Seriously is cum the only thing you talk about? Do you have a fetish for cum or something? Anyways stop fucking talking about my cum i dont rabies from you. Btw im not black and i dont try to act "gangsta" I dont know where you get that shit from.. i bet you stalk me and try to find out information. Why are you so mad? I bet they closed down mcdonalds and now your trying to take out your anger but its not working..You said i use Fat JOKES.. but who said im "joking" it was true what i said about you being fat. Just run before i make you cry even more.. oh wait i forgot you cant run your too fat.. anyways crawl away before i make you cry even more..

McLovin

Reaction score
After reading this thread so far, I'm embarrassed to be a member of this forum, you two guys are just coming with the lamest of jokes and think there funny.

Qwake

^^ lets see you do better or are you too busy making new accounts and spamming! if you dont like it here go away

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ummm.

As head judge and arbiter of this challenge, I have decided that you both suck and therefore both lose.

You will each accept the consequnces for miserable failure, and bear them at my discretion.

Thus,

1. Loser has to get an avatar of the winners choice.

You will each wear avatars of my choice.

2. Loser has to have "I got owned by *winner's name* in sig

You will each have "I got owned by monkeystyle and all I got was this lousy signature" as your signature. This and nothing more.

3. User Title will be "Skeet's bitch" or something humiliating.

Finally, each of your user titles shall be "monkeystyle's bitch" or "MS's bitch" if the former does not fit.

Make no mistake, this will be done whether you like it or not. :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I'll make the changes as soon as I decide what your avatars shall be.

Evil Austin

ooohhh I got to see this... :happy: this is gotta be embarrassing you all of you. Any bet he will pick something really gay.

Travis40

Well, Monk's made his decision...and I still think my 1 flame was better than your 2. Still....it's not a complete flame thread, no one won. I can't wait to see what Monk chose for us.

one man dynasty

Reaction score
:rofl: next time don't make the stips so steep. You might have to deal with them.

and if I can recommend the avatars. . .
michael.jpg
(something smaller though)