Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Here's the stips

1. Loser has to get an avatar of the winners choice.

2. Loser has to have "I got owned by *winner's name* in sig

3. User Title will be "Skeet's bitch" or something humiliating.

So...who wants to get to flaming?...any noobs out there who think they're tough shit, get in here with the master.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Here's the stips

1. Loser has to get an avatar of the winners choice.

2. Loser has to have "I got owned by *winner's name* in sig

3. User Title will be "Skeet's bitch" or something humiliating.

So...who wants to get to flaming?...any noobs out there who think they're tough shit, get in here with the master.

ill challenge you

I'm holding you two to this.

Wrestling Station

Add more spice to it.. Loser will have to post the other's unshaved ass in his signature for a week. the the winner will have to see his unshaved ass in someone else sig for a week :yes: good deal!! (both losers) lol

Travis40

Uh...WTF is Noodle's problem with me?...eh, thanks for that MS, it's time for this flame war to begin! Travis40 vs. The ShowStopper...BTW, I have a quick question, wasn't this the kid that couldn't quit cumming? BTW ShowStopper...you go first....5 rounds of flames. WHOEVER WANTS TO BE A JUDGE...GET YOUR ASS IN HERE.

-TJ-

Me? I'll judge me former Flame buddy partner...... I still say i shoulda won that match even though you kinda stopped and gave me the win.

Travis40

lol, so TJ will be our Judge for this....ShowStopper, you have until Friday Night at 7 PM CT, 8 PM ET

Qwake

lol, this is awesome!!! Im Can't wait to see th avatars and all that stuff that the loser gets!

John

^^ its happened before. some guy got banned and then when he came back he couldnt post for some crazy reason. anyway is this still ahead, i will not be participating in this.

Travis40

Hey n00b, if Showstopper doesn't show up...you're next in line to face me...k?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hmmm, The person who I tried to beat but the idiot AJ Styles Fan 01 turned over the decision lol. My vote is on Trav.

Reaction score
Uh...WTF is Noodle's problem with me?...eh, thanks for that MS, it's time for this flame war to begin! Travis40 vs. The ShowStopper...BTW, I have a quick question, wasn't this the kid that couldn't quit cumming? BTW ShowStopper...you go first....5 rounds of flames. WHOEVER WANTS TO BE A JUDGE...GET YOUR ASS IN HERE.

Yeah.. this is the kid that couldnt stop cumming in your moms pussy i gave her like 7 babies and stole her money now you guys live in my backyard eating my vegetables and cherries.. seriously dont touch my food if your that hungry just eat the dirt. Anyways werent you the kid that couldnt stop talking about my cum? you even made a thread on it.. seriously if you want my cum just ask dont be shy.. and arent you the kid that ordered 50 big macs from mcdonalds? yeah it might be you since your like 500 pounds and you use the keyboard for finger exersize. I bet your inside all day going on the computer you even got a online school and you even use that for an excuse to go on the computer.. tell me something have you even seen sunlight? I bet you didnt except for when you go to mcdonalds. If mcdonalds was closed what would you do? Ill bet you would cry, turn emo, and cut your self.

Anyways thats insult 1.. dont got anything to make fun of emos even though there life is a insult.