Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I jumped the gun with the voting but ye I have to go with gards this time sos travis as I said though this went down to the wire because you both had some good flame posts

6194life

Reaction score
I would like to say this whole thread was gay. Get yourselves some females for the love of god and stop taking about dicks

Reaction score
I think travis or gards should challenge this guy ^ so you could shut him up lol

Travis40

I'll take that responsibility AJ....time to challenge a dumbass

Reaction score
I was about to overturn my decision because I posted it in the other section because reading the second time when I wasnt so rushed it made me laugh more

Reaction score
but ye Gards your good at this flaming thing lol and I think you should of won the one between me and you because your one at the end was really funny "50 year old guy" that cracked me up

Travis40

Gards, you were awesome too...I couldn't find anything to say in the first post, so I just started rambling on just like Ultimate Warrior

Reaction score
gards remember my first one flame between me and you now THAT was bad lol and you come up with some funny ass stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.