Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

THIS FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR......3 ROUNDS! It is Travis40 vs. ? with...AJ Styles Fan 01 as the special referee/commentator.

There are no stipulations...if you wanna step in here with me, GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Travis40

Come on....you now have until 10 PM CT to accept the challenge or I'll decline this and this will have never happened, you have 1 hour and 13 minutes.

Travis40

It's on...I'll go first.

Here we go, time to rip you a new asshole. ROCK AND ROLL LEXINGTION....wait...WHERE'S THE RING? *stomps the ground* GOD DAMMIT, I CAN'T FIND THE RING. Okay..there it is, but Gards, you're the result of breeding between man, bears and pigs. You're just some dude with a red dick and a wet back. But it's not all bad, becuase you get to flame 1...on.....1 with Travis40...now if you don't mind, lay down your best stuff, ManBearPig

Reaction score
"were here were live in the flamantion thread this is a no holds bar extreme rules elimination chamber match....anything to hype it up you say well the hotly anticipated match up has begun with travis starting it off now after a few matches commentating he really is on fire at the moment can gards stifle the flames or will he be engulfed like so many before him? we will find out after the break travis starts out this match up trying to feel his opponent out(in a non sexual way please kids leave the room if your reading this) he starts with a few punches and a few lock ups "

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
OK first up you think your so good but you suck balls at flaming. I could beat you no dou8bt about it and I will. You call me a man bear pig and by the way how can that fucking happen you girl. Beat me if you can but I doubt it. You wish you had Naked men sitting there right now sucking the cock on your head because their ain't nothing downstairs

All you can think about is dicks. You probably masturbate thinking of men.

Travis40

At least I would have a dick and at least I could get some head. Easy big fella, don't forget that you're in a competition with someone who is 2-0 in this Flaming Competition, you have all men in your sig and like my avatar says "Go Fuck Yourself, ManBearPig". Where do those fingers of Jeff Hardy on your avatar go? Do they go in your mouth? Or do they go straight up into your rectal area, curve around just slightly and tickle your ManBearPig g spot?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Oh come the fuck on, record mean nothing here. My dick is bigger than yours anyday and I know that because mine is huger and yours is probably a pinny, oh wait I forgot you dont have one. Who was he lastest man you had sex with because he was very unlucky because your an asshole.

You were only lucky in past flaming because the judges favour you over noobs. So if you beat me it's just because you like to fuck luck who loves you

Travis40

Fuck me standing he actually had a good flame, so this is my last flame, I'll make it memorable. You're just a cum bucket that has no meaning in life, but to suck cum out of guys dicks. Hey ManBearPig, if you don't like being called that, I could start calling you lilywhitebitch from now on. How about that?, I find it funny taht you have 8 posts and you think you're the greatest ever. You just make me want to fuck a goose. You look like Chef from South Park, but you sound like Darth Vader

Reaction score
I got to go with gards this time because some of his posts made me laugh but this was very close right down to the wire the last one almost had me go with you travis but only thing is you kind of overused the manpigbear a bit to much but this was a good flame match

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I don't think im the best ever, unlike you I respect others, You actually wish I sucked cum out of peoples dicks because you are so gay that you want every man to suck your dick. The cumbucket remark sucked like you. How many people in this forum have you made piss off because of your gay remarks. 1000 of your posts are probably gay remarks about yourself. Your probably reading a naked man right now and filling a bucket with cum and for a kids remark, what you say is what you are you lily white bitch

Travis40

Okay, now you can vote on who won becuase he didn't get a chance to either dig himself and lose or make himself look like the best so he'd win by more...so you can vote again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.