Open challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Idolshizzy

Reaction score
I'm game, and in a graphics mood for a change.

How about a signature of a wrestler, with the stip being that it isn't a former world champion?
Size: 400x200
Due: August 29

Idolshizzy

Reaction score
9524masters_sig.jpg

Idolshizzy

Reaction score
masterssigpb3.jpg

The other post doesn't seem to be working so here it is again. Remember, tonight is the deadline. Good luck.

jwind

Reaction score
vote : idolshizzy

is that 'M' a font or did you add the arms to it? it looks awesome. btw, i'd suggest a 1x black border.

Idolshizzy

Reaction score
yep, I created the M myself. There's actually a 1 px white border around it but it doesn't show against the white bg.

Spity94

Reaction score
ummm well there both great,i like how you blended cm punk to the b/g,and like the look of the master sigs so ill got with idolshizzy,thier vote great tho

Reaction score
I am going to have to vote idolshizzy on this one. It just is a better banner imo.

And if they are going to three votes that makes idolshizzy the winner. Good Battle guys. Keep it up :D

the dark knight

idolshitty gets my vote

the other one is kinda plain....add some more stuff in there and its better.