Open Challenge for the WWE Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cmfunk

Reaction score
hell I dont even see HHH beating cena any more. I would love to see it happen but doesnt look like, we might as well call the wwe title John Cena 8(

Captive8

Reaction score
Based on booking, I dont know who can beat Cena. I mean seriously, based on booking, who can beat Cena? I mean let's look at a long list of the great wrestlers Cena has went over? Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit (R.I.P.), Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge. Not to mention he has went over Umaga, The Great Khali, and countless others. I dont know who they can book to beat Cena now, because it wouldnt be believable. I mean how you can you believe that anyone can actually beat Cena when this guy has won in every match possible even with as many as 5 challengers. How can you book a man to beat Cena when the two times Cena lost the title, were in extreme circumstances. Edge defeated Cena after Cena battled in a grueling 28 minute Elimination Chamber match and Cena took two spears before losing. Not to mention that Cena faced the whole ECW crowd, an opponent in it's self, an athletic RVD, took a spear through a table, and then a five star frog spash before being pinned for the loss. When and where will the madness end? Cena's reign will now go over 300 days before the next PPV.