Open Challenge, Esse!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Chingado ustedes aqui nomas hablan puras pendejadas.....Guerrero tu no quieres emterte con un verdadero latino porque vas a perder cabron y menos un mexicano. No retes a cualquiera porque un dia de estos se va a meter alguien que de verdad te va poner una chinga como nunca has visto

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Another super moderator? Damn, do I tend to attract these kind of people? I have no idea why another super moderator would make another account to mess with people but I don't care. So why are you called monkeystyle? Do you like to take it up the ass not doggystyle but monkey style?

Nah I dig it both ways.

PeepShow

for what? WTF is the topic? This flam shit is Blue. My Vcash bets that Trav will accept this is some way

This Guy

Oh I agree Peep, I only offered to judge the first one because I felt it was a sign of good faith with Deadman...we disagree about why he's here, but other then that we've let it go, so I was fine. Otherwise I think the rest of its pretty stupid. Only posting to point out either the irony, stupidity or just trying to at least keep things fair.

Dead E. Guerrero

Reaction score
Hold on! Let me call immigration on this guy and the rest of his 58 family members! Also... they all came on the same pick up truck to come here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darioayala/1346552953/

I'll take up your challenge if you still want some. After Travis40 that is though.

You're on concha

*ahem*

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa mi pa ti
Y arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba
Por ti sere, por ti sere, por ti sere

Yo no soy marinero
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan
Soy capitan, soy capitan

Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Ay y arriba y arriba

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Y arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba

Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba​

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh I agree Peep, I only offered to judge the first one because I felt it was a sign of good faith with Deadman...we disagree about why he's here, but other then that we've let it go, so I was fine. Otherwise I think the rest of its pretty stupid. Only posting to point out either the irony, stupidity or just trying to at least keep things fair.

I think you, me and tdk should judge this one. What you think?

Travis40

for what? WTF is the topic? This flam shit is Blue. My Vcash bets that Trav will accept this is some way

I ACCEPT...*loses* I WANT MY REMATCH...*loses again* Fuck this...but no, I've decided to give up this section...it's starting to get gay.

Reaction score
You're on concha

*ahem*

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Y arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba

Yo no soy marinero
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan
Soy capitan, soy capitan

Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Ay y arriba y arriba

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Y arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba

Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba​

a como escribes pendejadas......pinche baboso no sabes ni lo que dices verdad??? pero esta bien los gueyes idiotas como tu siempre escriben tarugadas como esas