Open Challenge, Esse!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dead E. Guerrero

Reaction score
Orale esses.

This is Dead E. Guererro, and I am feeling the heat!!!

I just stopped by to throw down an open challenge to any cholo who thinks that he can hang with Dead E. Guererro.

If you got the cojones esses, I got the time for you.

Apenas para el expediente, conviniendo este desafío usted conviene por este medio que si usted debe perder el desafío dicho, un estilo del mono prohibirá su cuenta sobre una base permanant. Si por la ocasión usted sucede prevalecer, usted no recibirá nada aparte de las derechas de jactancia, en las cuales y de sí mismo vale mucho más que su peso en oro.

Arriba!

PeepShow

Así que si pierdo esta batalla, voy a ser prohibido? No quieren que yo. Esperar, ¿cómo puede prohibir? >_>

PeepShow

¿Qué quiere decir que no estoy en esta batalla. Él emitió un desafío que wanker. Nadie ha aceptado.

PeepShow

Ok, ahora usted es un idiota. Deje de hablar de mí. E. queremos muertos! ! ! E. queremos muertos! ! !

Travis40

lmao at that recent comment about immigration, I've gotta hand it to you, I actually laughed. But...don't overlook me...it happens everywhere...Oklahoma was overlooking Colorado and they were looking forward to Texas...look what happens, OU loses 27-24...after leading 24-7 in the 3rd Quarter.

Travis40

^>_>...maybe Soulpower should come into this thread...and bring some friends with him ;)

-TJ-

Deadman Inc. Dead E. Is Monkeystyle so your just digging a hole you can't get out from if you challenge him. XD

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Oh wow...

Seriously who didn't know they were the same person? I mean wasn't MS openly admitting it enough? Dang. Old news TJ.

Soulpower

Damn it, Dead E.!!!

You're lucky Cena_Buttocks was future endeavored, you hear me you mexican rat, you're LUCKY!!!!