ook It: RVD vs. CM Punk at SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What is wrong with posting threads with news/topics you found interesting on another site? I don't get why you are butthurt Jonerthin. What does it matter?

When people post news stories, they at least change information or give their opinion on the subject. This is just a plain copy and paste.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
When people post news stories, they at least change information or give their opinion on the subject. This is just a plain copy and paste.

Maybe he wants to see our opinions.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
itt Jonathan over reacting like the Snuderlad fan that he is

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I actually get a lot of my stuff I post from other sites. I never copy it word for word, but rather formulate my opinion and ask. Maybe next time try that gareth, or just include the link to avoid getting yelled at. Most of us don't care.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
No thanks, stick him in a feud with Ziggler or someone. Punk v Lesnar at Summerslam I reckon, with Undertaker/Kane v The Shield and Axel/Triple H.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I actually get a lot of my stuff I post from other sites. I never copy it word for word, but rather formulate my opinion and ask. Maybe next time try that gareth, or just include the link to avoid getting yelled at. Most of us don't care.
stealer.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Why book this crap? Maybe if 2003 RVD showed up, I could see vested interest in it but from what I hear, RVD has long fallen into a long string of lazy and formulaic matches.

Shame, as their gimmicks would fit quite well with each other and there was a time when these two would have worked well together.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
To be honest, this would be similar to CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy, with a straight edge guy against a "druggie" kind of guy. It was a great feud, but Hardy was also very over back then. If Punk did it with RVD, I don't think RVD would be as over, and I don't expect RVD to put on a good match. At least Hardy was tolerable with his matches, and made to look like the complete underdog, I don't see RVD selling it as well, or even having tolerable matches. I could be wrong though, maybe Punk can carry him to a decent match, but watching the same spots over and over and over and over and over again would put my baby sister asleep. It would be alright on paper, but not really anything that should ever happen unless RVD actually get motivated.