ONS Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ok this is my first poster

ONS3.jpg

dont tell me that i have the wrong McMahon because as far as i am concerned the WWE are the ones that have the wrong McMahon

the dark knight

again,

as a poster: 9/10

as a ONS poster, 6/10 :(

the brands' logos arent really that good + not enough ads below the date + grafiti?

Wrestling Station

The color of text doesnt suit the concept of the banner as a hardcore PPV.

the dark knight

^^yea thats what i meant. grafiti = one night wigger.

but ur good alhajri just more practice. take a look at other posters to get more ideas.

Untouchable

Reaction score
6/10

Its good for your first poster but just a couple of things...

the text isn't very good not just because it doesn't suit it but its sort of plain if you know what i mean. the scan lines are to visible try blending them a bit more.Also the barbwire psd is very stretched when, when resizing hold the shift key. The background is very plain try using some brushes. In my opinion belts should never be put on a poster like that...i think the only time belt psd's should be used is if you want to put them on someone else. The bottom is also extremly plain try and add some stuff to that