• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Online Poker thread

SAL

Attaboy! I want to get back in there, but we've got too much snow and afraid I'll lose power any minute.

Baller

I lost :( Came in 63rd. I had pocket jacks, and raised 3000 (I had 12,000). The guy raised me all in and had a King-ace. And of course he hit an ace, and down I go.

SAL

You did good to go deep. It just takes a couple of good breaks to get to the money and beyond.

Baller

You did good to go deep. It just takes a couple of good breaks to get to the money and beyond.

I hit a major break early on. It was a similar situation to what I lost on, except I got a jack on the river. That rush poker goes so fast, and of course with that synchronized break garbage I had to play an hour straight of rush with no break.

Baller

Sal I found a good tourney for you. It is a 30 + 3 omaha hi tourney. It only has 8 people and it needs 9 to start with rebuys for first 5 levels and it is 9000 guarantee tourney

EDIT: It starts in an hour and 12 minutes so I am assuming it will have more people by the time it starts but still.

Baller

Sal, how do you fucking do it. You were at like 2 grand, and then I check like 20 minutes later and your at 40k. Over 2864 people in the tourney and your in 55th.

SAL

I just played and got knocked out of one tourney, and I've had a lousy couple of days after the Omaha win, so I'm gonna take a little break from the pokers. I'll be back in a few days.