Online or Offline Gaming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
Do you play online or single player more?

I tend to play mostly all online, I honesty can't remember the last time I actually beat single player mode on any game.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I tend to play online first if the game has an awesome online experience like Battlefield or something along those lines. I do play the single player mode though and always try to at least beat the game. I have gone back and try to get various achievements or "easter eggs" if it's a thing.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I play a lot of single player to be honest. I enjoy the story and seeing more to the game than just the multiplayer aspect. I do wish more games had split screen or co-op play.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I play single player the majority of the time because I rarely play anything other than RPGs which are, of course, single player.

Only time I play with anyone else nowadays is when I log onto Everquest.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For games like CoD & Halo, I usually run the campaign/single player mode first and then run Multiplayer.. I've been doing that routine for a LONG time.

Which do I prefer? That's a tough one, I love me a good Single Player campaign/story mode! but I do enjoy the interaction with the online community as well.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I do the same as Sharpy. I play online first then multiplayer. Though usually its a good idea. Some games give you armor or weapons for either completing missions or the entire campaign. I do enjoy multiplayer quite a lot, but I enjoy the single player aspect more.