Online Fan Base

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You know, I just realized something. I have accomplished the dream of nearly every gay man in the world. I got a straight guy wanting me :)

Reactions: bullyballmm

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You know, I just realized something. I have accomplished the dream of nearly every gay man in the world. I got a straight guy wanting me :emoji_slight_smile:
And I can suck start a leaf blower, too.

• Haha
Reactions: Gman003

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I usually just keep up with Smackdown. Can't be bothered to watch RAW tbh. I can see why they cater to casual fans. They're not the ones who make five thousand videos saying they're not gonna watch RAW, then the next day tune in.
You're only human.
Limiting isn't it?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I usually just keep up with Smackdown. Can't be bothered to watch RAW tbh. I can see why they cater to casual fans. They're not the ones who make five thousand videos saying they're not gonna watch RAW, then the next day tune in.
Well there are people who do stop watching, like me. But for the most part, people who are unhappy will continue to watch and I think this is in part because they love to complain and vent. Heck, I have not watched a Raw or SmackDown in a few years now, I watched maybe 20 minutes of one last year I think, and I still complain about it. lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Villain

Jobber
Reaction score
I just can't justify spending so much time watching stuff that I am not really enjoying. There is so many good alternatives that provide a great show condensed into a much smaller time. Even Impact is much more enjoyable for me to watch.

The Villain

Jobber
Reaction score
Finally, someone else who agrees with me about IMPACT. I have to ask, you watching Slammiversary?
For sure. I probably won't be able to watch it when it airs but I'll catch up on it. The card looks fantastic and the build for it has been very good. The build has got me a lot more excited about the PPV than any WWE event has lately.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For sure. I probably won't be able to watch it when it airs but I'll catch up on it. The card looks fantastic and the build for it has been very good. The build has got me a lot more excited about the PPV than any WWE event has lately.
Awesome, man. Agreed, the card looks fantastic and the build for each match has been either good or great. Also, agreed once again, I have been looking for their PPV right after NJPW's G1 Speical in America than any of WWE's.

Reactions: The Villain

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It looks to me that they're trying to cater to hardcore fans. The top Babyface on Raw is "The Guy" bitching about booking, his hatred of WWE Management is supposed to make us think he isn't being booked right by losing after WrestleMania.

They just don't know that our bitching on Twitter doesn't make for good storylines.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley