One?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Seriously, for a guy that gets ripped for being lazy in the ring, can anyone actually tell me the last time Shelton Benjamin put on a bad match?

Since that Extreme Rules match against Kofi, Shelton has been not only given the time to put good matches(10-15 minutes), but he has delivered. His matches with Matt Hardy, and then with Jeff Hardy, were amazing. Shelton vs Kennedy and Shelton vs HHH were above average, and his match against Finlay showed he can get out of his style.

So, do you think that finally Shelton has redimed himself?

MikeRaw

Ya, he's been great. I don't rip his for hhis ring work, I used to rip him for his effort in things such as character development. He's been putting in good effort lately, and it's paying off.

xtremebadass

IMO if you get put on SD you are bound to suck. Every match on SD puts me to sleep even if Hardy or HHH are in it. SB is a great athlete, just on SD it brings me down. I don't even recall him facing Finlay or Kennedy, I remember Kofi Street Fight though.

Reaction score
Yeh i always thought Shelton put on great matches, and he's such a great athlete and you can tell he's trying hard for his mic skills, and character developement.

Moonlight Drive

Well in the past the argument has been Shelton is lazy, but you can tell he has been working his ass off since getting the belt.

Just off the top of my head, Shelton's matches have been the best on Smackdown for at least a month and a half.

And that is no small feat in my view, being able to consistently pull out *** matches is something not many have done lately. Polish up them mic skills and get yourself some personality, there's a world champion right there

seX-Power

Even his mic skills have been improving, for me he just needs to improve his crowd reaction, but nevertheledd he got heat this last Smackdwon.

I think he is in the top 3 in rign stars today and is a good worker.

I agree with, -HBK-, a bit of polishing up and he is a possible world champ.... oh wait a minut, Michael Hayes runs Smackdown

Kaedon

Reaction score
Can you tell me the last time he got heat for more than 1 week in a row?

LadyHotrod

I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually sat him down and told him to smarten up with his lazy behaviour. Lately, he definately has had a change in him and is showing he actually cares about what he is doing.

Austin_316

Reaction score
I always saw Shelton to be a top star in WWE because of his amazing atheliticism. Just watching him leap to the top rope from the mat is quality and he is deserving of the US title at present. He has the mic skills as well and showed his aggressive side against Finlay the other week. I certainly think Shelton is going to be WWE/WH champ in time but not for long.

chessarmy

I think so, all he needs to do is work on his mic skills a little more, and he'll be good. At least WWE is making him look strong with his current push