One thing to be noted if this company is going to work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
where is Shane Douglas?

i used to really like this guys storylines...do u think he will ever get a comeback and if so were

xtremebadass

Well once TNA was on the outs with Andy Douglas they dropped the Naturals, but a couple months ago you saw him, but they are working out the details, Shane is probably doing behind the scenes stuff

The Austin Starr

Reaction score
i think he was having drug issues again and they found asleep at a set of tapings a while back and he hasn't been back since

Maloney

Reaction score
Isnt he dealing with an Oxyconttin addiction?

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
you've all just seen the epic beginning of the Dark Brush but I feel something is important. Now that he's here/I'm here, we're in charge. whatever world titles you people have, we must work a storyline where The Dark Brush is able to win the titles using dirty brush tactics. Not only will the fans appreciate it, it will really help the Dark Brush get over as a heel who atm is struggling b/c all the fans are cheering him.

btw not to be a douche but all your characters are shit so pm me and i'll give you a new one. think of it as a gimmick change.