One reason why i'm the fastest rising supster in the IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^damn.. i just bought the newest version of Norton :( it cost me around 100 dollars.. umm.. but i can use it for 3 years updating and for 3 "clients" :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty much the same deal I have with mcafee. But ultimately if you are careful you'll be fine with Norton too.

Wrestling Station

This thread is actually amazing.. Its like the four seasons imo.
Starting with an athlete, then gay talk, then dictionary mumbling, then techno shit..

whats next?

Wrestling Station

^yeah but hence the age difference between the two.. the future of Tony is...... ADAMLEing! lol (was that humiliation for Tony)? :shifty:

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I haven't used a virus program for years and years. Granted my computer blew up on me but that was a video card problem. What kept me protected was ad-aware and a firewall and just not being an idiot. A friends list of computer nerds helped me alot though. (One of them is french and he likes it when his girlfriend shoves dildo's up his ass. Yeah we had a bro chat about this once)

About Tony Danza, where's he been? Last time i seen him was Crash.

oh yeah nomination to Christian for having best signature ever seen on any forum

C4

Norton Anti Virus sucks dick

Correct, it's that Kaspersky of yours that I still use!

You can never understand a Monkey, the first 4 Months on this forum were real hard for me, every day Monkeystyle Neg Rep.. damn!

He is just a Monkey that no one understands... not even himself :disgust1:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
About Tony Danza, where's he been? Last time i seen him was Crash.

I dunno. I watch Who's The Boss while killing off the Sunday morning hangover, also I find the Danza slap hilarious.

He is just a Monkey that no one understands... not even himself :disgust1:

If you can understand chaos theory you can understand me.

the dark knight

Yeah it does i've been on the hating Norton bandwagon for years. But my computer blew up 2-3 month ago and i've been using a guest account ever since.
that idea never flew in my mind.
I've used norton for 3 years. How many virus' have I had? Zero! and I must admit, Martha Stewart's my hero!
i have never really used any protection for my laptops yet i never got a virus..just a few adwares. i only install kaspersky when i get a trojan...and i only got it once. and wasn't my fault. my friend gave me his flash disk to copy shit on it and it had the trojan...

mcafee > norton
kaspersky > panda > ashampoo > all