One Night Stand!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Another poster i whipped up in my spare time. I'm slowly getting there i think, thanks to some tutorials on how to blend PSD's into the background better. I need to work on Backgrounds a bit though, i still rely to heavily on pre-made 1ns!

Rate/Hate/Debate!

ecwonenightstand07ih5.jpg

phantomgerald

Nice. I like good clean gfxs and this just proves you don't have 2 do too much to make it good.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Just download some brushes and experiment. You can get some great backgrounds if you just improvise.

It's not bad. Add a tag line or something to fill up the space. Nice blending.

Untouchable

Reaction score
hate the BG thats your starting point...work on those, then we'll move on 2 the rest.

....300th post !!!

Enigma22

Reaction score
it basically looks cool. background could be darker tho. 8.9/10

JHar888

Reaction score
Not "bad" but not as good as your BTB's ECW poster with Tommy Dreamer, CM Punk, and Elijah Burke. Cool background, but maybe you could use a few more superstars. 8.2/10. :thumbsup: