• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

On This Day in WWE History

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
May 6... On this day, 22 Years ago, the World Wrestling Federation became World Wrestling Entertainment.

eN02K1.gif

Dale

Super Moderator

Man this was a whirlwind. The way Asuka was kept out of the loop and then totally changed when she heard Bex was going off to be a mother.​

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

This moment gave us the option in the game Here Comes the Pain to drag anyone around while riding around on Taker’s motorcycle.

Dale

Super Moderator

Never understood why they did the logo like that. Why not just do another little scratch at the bottom so it looked like an E :hmm:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
6 year old me asked that at the time and I remember my mom saying bc making it into an E would look stupid

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
also in the old logo, the 2 W's each would just taper off to form the F. Using that logic they could not make an E.