On a Level of 1 to 10, how botched was the Champion(posted above you)'s title reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

superdragonau

Reaction score
2/10

D'Lo's chest protector was more over than his IC belt Lol

Carlito's SD! US Title reign that he won on debut

Travis40

4/10, barely remember it....I'm pretty sure it's the one where he got hurt...but it was a pretty good reign.

John Cena US Title reign

KenFan4life

Reaction score
4/10

He managed to get over with it and defended it pretty well, kinda with a sucky ending with Orlando Jorden gettin tha-belt...

but whatever...it got Cena Over and made the belt somewhat important again..

anyways...

The Big Show's ECW Title Reign in 2006?

Travis40

6/10

only got the belt because RVD fucked up. Not any memorable defenses...lost the title at a PPV that resembled a WCW PPV.

Goldberg's WCW Title Reign (Where he beat Hogan)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

6 out of 10-Would have been lower but he lost it to Kevin Nash who lost it to Hogan with the fingerpoke of doom. Goldberg didn't really botch it, just WCW's blueberry booking.

Petey Williams current reign as X-Division Champion

Travis40

8/10....it's Blue as hell, why have him as Maple Leaf Muscle?...that's fucking stupid. TNA says "We Are Wrestling" yet half their show is bullshit...but anyways...Williams is rarely on Impact and when he is...it's some bullshit match or segment.

Kurt Angle's WWE Title reign (Won from Big Show at Armageddon 02, lost to Lesnar)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
3/10

nothing really botched...

just a little akward way of winning the title and such...

but he had that match againest benoit at the rumble that got a bunch of boners from net-nerd reviewer type people...

and then he managed to "PASS THA' TORCH" to Lesnar at WM 19...

so its...

basically not really botched ...I guess..I dunno...

any-either-way...

Christian Cage's NWA-World Title Reign...like when he became a main eventer dude in tna...

Qwake

2/10

That was one of the greatest reigns ever, maybe even the best in all of TNA! it went for a good amount of time and was interesting :D

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels tag title reign in TNA (first one)

Travis40

I hope you realized that you gave Christian's Title reign a bad score :rofl:
10 is the worst lol

2/10, I'm a Styles/Daniels mark :) I thought it was a fucking awesome reign

Big Show's US Title reign

Qwake

wtf, Okay I made it 2 :D

Big shows US title reign, I don't remember to much of it but I remember him fighting Eddie, Booker and Cena and maybe others. It was alright. 3.5/10

Brock Lesnars first one :p